Saturday, April 15, 2017

My Gut Health with PCOS and How I am changing things up Naturally!


In case you missed it or just want to see the details

of what I am adding to my health that I talked

about on my Live Facebook post Tuesday Night 4/11/2017


💡💡Don't give it up- live it up💡💡
💩💩Call it a gut feeling!! 💩💩
🙋🏼I just want to live a long healthy life!! 

Remember a few weeks back how I talked about

getting blood work... 


Well my blood work came back not so good.. 
I have been battling a new food sensitivity but I am

NOT allergic to food!! 
I have had grinding and stomach pain associated with grains and dairy. 

I have been watching everything that goes into my mouth like a hawk!! 

My sugar is up however I consume no processed sugar.. also a side effect of PCOS. 


My blood pressure is up and this could be family health history, or too much caffeine 
with a little life stress.. also a side effect of PCOS


So I am doing what I do best and not settling for a prescription under my Doctors supervision!! 


I am getting Super crafty with the help of my friend

I have created in my circle! 


I am drinking 1 gallon of water a day with my concoction of super health beachbody products and essential oils and apple cider vinegar!!! I am chugging away to prove to my body
I mean BUSINESS!! Lol!! 

My Doctor is amazing and he gets me, and the fact that I challenge everything! 
I have 30 days to prove those tests wrong and I will share with you live my plan of action in doing so!! 


I'll keep it real and we are talking about poop as well!!! 
Oprah Would be Proud!! 




For the Science Geeks Like Me I wrote down all the ingredients to answer your questions so I didn't forget!!
To Make Legal happy!! REMEMBER I AM just sharing with you what has worked for ME and You will want to do YOUR OWN research or consult a physician before totally
changing your diet or prescription regimen. I am under a Dr's care while
doing this and Beachbody does not claim that they can cure or prevent any diseases it has just worked for me in that manner for the last 5 years!!



Cayenne Pepper - Start with a sprinkle and work your way up to a 1/4 teaspoon... TRUST me! I like HOT FOODS and This was too hot day 1 in my jug!!
(Tone's cayenne pepper is gluten free)

Benefits your gut, your heart and beyond!!
Cures diarrhea
Natural remedy for cramps or headaches
I am using it as an Anti-Irritant for my belly and to Help with Digestion


Apple Cider Vinegar: Mother Nature's Organic Good Old Scoobie Scrub Brush!! I use raw unfiltered Braggs!!
-Solve an upset stomach (Coke days are over)
Improve blood sugar
Protective for the heart
Dry scalp no more
Blemishes
Alleviate sunburn pain
A natural teeth whitener


The Ultimate Reset SOOTHE:
Take 2 Capsules before my evening meal
Aloe Vera to soothe the belly and help aid in digestion of the Turmeric
Turmeric Doctors Say This Spice Is a Brain Health Breakthrough!!

Health Benefits of Turmeric
When examining the research, turmeric benefits go beyond that of these 10 drugs:

Anti-inflammatory drugs
Anti-depressants (Prozac)

Chemotherapy

Anti-coagulants (Aspirin)

Pain killers

Diabetes and PCOS drugs (Metformin)

Arthritis medications

Inflammatory bowel disease drugs

Cholesterol drugs (Lipitor)

Diabetes management IBS

Crohn’s disease and Ulcerative Colitis

Cholesterol regulators

Natural Painkiller

Focused Energy Boost
This unique formula is designed to give you a wholesome boost of energy—both for your mind and body. Not only will it help you feel more energized from 100 mg of natural caffeine from guarana and green tea, it also supports mental clarity, alertness, and focus, and helps increase stamina HELLO VALENTINE!!!

Plus, there are no artificial colors, flavors, sweeteners, or preservatives.
Ingredient Spotlight:


Digestive Health Boost!!

Do you know it is VERY HARD to find a product with an optimal ratio of soluble AND insoluble fiber!! METAMUCIL and Those Yogurts won't help!!! Grandma?? IBS??
Who do you know that has issues on toilet? This is very common.
I didn't know this either until I started the Whole30 and I was eliminating grains and my toilet issues began.... and got worse!
Fiber for women is sooooooo Important, Men too but as women we need 22 grams a day!
Added to Shakeology you get 40% of the fiber you need in a day, and chances are you get the rest from the healthy food you consume.
Gut Health is good Health!! With proper hydration!! WATER WATER WATER!

Mineralize from the Beachbody Ultimate Reset ~ natural pink Himalayan salt
which helps add natural minerals needed by the body.


For more information on how to boost your health or for product ordering for
Beachbody Products with support reach out to me! EMAIL ME Click Here!!

Or simply fill out this online form for a free consultation!!



Use Wufoo templates to make your own HTML forms.

No comments:

Post a Comment