Wednesday, March 22, 2017

Business Opportunity LIVE Event!!





Have you ever thought about building a business that was based on health and fitness?

If the answer is NO well join the club! 5 1/2 years ago I would've said you were crazy if you told me I was going to be apart of the Top Team with Beachbody 3 years in a row, of a Network Marketing Company called Team Beachbody! For REAL!!

 I didn't even know what network marketing was when I joined Beachbody as a customer.

But what I did do was GOOGLE what a Pyramid Scheme was because people said that was what I was joining! Heck I didn't even know what it was! The only thing I knew was that the challenge group I participated in worked for me. I lost 30 lbs, I learned to eat clean, I changed my life and my families life and I wanted to shout it from the rooftops.

I didn't know how to build a following, I had less than 100 friends on Facebook but WHAT I DID

HAVE WAS:
-Passion for helping others
-I was coachable and willing to learn
-I was willing to fail forward and learn along the way
-I was willing to put myself out there and share my story
-I was coachable, motivated and driven to make an impact

So if this sounds like you & you would like to learn more about what I do as a coach! How you could potentially become a coach on my team and learn how I went from building my business from my smart phone to my couch with my cats in 5 1/2 years then join me Monday March 27th for a no commitment required informational session.

I am going to share with you everything that you could possibly want to know about coaching, starting a business and creating an income for you and your family.

If this sounds like something you would like to do then simply click GOING or send me a message at SaraStakeley@hotmail.com.

I am going to be opening up my next new coach university to a very small group of NEW coaches that are not already coaches!

If you are interested in learning more and are not currently working with a coach visit me at SaraStakeley.com

Can't wait to share with you Monday!

Mark your calendars and set your reminders! It is going to be EPIC! I have so much to share, so many exciting training opportunities and ways to help you from re-inventing the wheel and cutting your learning curve in half.

Let's do this!!! ♥ YOU IN!

Click Here to Join the Event on Facebook: http://buff.ly/2nC9BRy


No comments:

Post a Comment