Wednesday, February 22, 2017

Personal Development Wednesday.

Timing, Perseverance, and Persistence 
over time makes you look like an overnight success!! 

Can you relate to that quote?


"Success Is NEVER Owned. 
It is Rented 
AND the Rent is Due Every Single Day!"


So I have been told this a lot lately, and I wanted to share with you what I have learned.
What I am hearing:
I don't have time to do what you do.
I can't workout from home.
I don't have that many friends on social.
I haven't reached my health goal yet.
What is the secret to your success?

What is the #1 Reason people give up on a goal??? 
EXCUSES!! 



The POWER of PERSEVERANCE!! 

What I have learned over the past 5 years has grown with time!! I didn't wake up August 22nd, 5 years ago and just magically drink a ton of water, eat healthy and know the science behind food and my needs. I read books on PCOS and Hormonal issues around food, I went in search of a meal plan and way of eating that was best for my lifestyle. To this day I still try to baby step my way into being better about what I am consuming and what I purchase to fuel my body. I have learned that I use food to celebrate, and to fill a void. I had to change the person on the inside to shed the person on the outside. :)

The Same is True with my business. I have reached out to people everyday, and I have done that over a course of 5 years. When people ask "what is the secret to your success? I laugh! There is NO secret!! It's Time in, perseverance, Many Years of trying... failure... and it has made me look like an overnight success.
FEAR is something that holds many people back!! 
Fear can also take on many forms. 

Do you run a business like Walmart or Nordstroms? 


> It can be in the form of organization. Stay in organization to long and you miss out on opportunity! 

> Mindset! You Can't grow a BIG income with a small mind! 

> Network! Network marketing is Personal Development with a Compensation Plan. You HAVE to continue to grow to continue to make an income! 

> Overthinking.. Overthinking is a fear, figure out why you aren't excited to leap and fail forward. 

I am not Lucky!! I worked diligently toward my health and lifestyle goals! I have had to conquer the above to grow!! 

I love this quote I listened to this morning!

"Success Is NEVER Owned. 
It is Rented 
AND the Rent is Due Every Single Day!"


Consistency over time. 
Whether you are trying to fix your health, your career, your marriage or a friendship! 

You have to earn Success.




I am always looking to onboard + mentor new coaches to our team. If you're looking for a positive spin on life, if you're sick of your current job, if you are teachable,or if you are ready to start living a life a freedom, don't hesitate to reach out.

If you feel stuck in a rut in your current fitness or nutrition regimen, I would love to talk about your goals and see how I can help you accomplish them :)

I'm just a message away.

Email me DIRECTLY with the subject line "New Coach Mentorship" to join our growing Team Evolve family --> sstakeley@hotmail.com



Thank you for following! I'm looking forward to connecting with you! <3 span="">




No comments:

Post a Comment