Wednesday, January 11, 2017

What does a Beachbody Coach Do???? Join my Live Sneak Peek!!

If you've ever wondered what it is exactly that I do as a coach, how I was able to grow a business while working full-time outside the home, how I was able to switch to full time coach (at home) and part-time skin tech, build a business from my couch and smartphone, how I was able to at first pay for groceries without a budget, paid cash for christmas gifts, and drank shakeology for free Daily. To being able to pay off student loans, Car payments and credit card debt, able to exceed my husband's full time teaching income in just one year-- now is your time to check it out!

Team Evolve Live Sneak PEEK!! 


We just got home from our Super Weekend Event and this business has blessed me with so many amazing people!! The reward trips, Reward Dinners, and Vacations I have been on are amazing!

I want YOU to be right there beside me NEXT year Celebrating YOUR Success!!

I'm giving the good, the bad and the ugly!! I get to HELP PEOPLE, work PART TIME, set my own schedule and NOT have to worry about days OFF enjoying EVERY Moment in Life! #livebydesign
Bliss 💗

I am opening the doors & sharing with you all WHAT Beachbody Coaching is all about and what it means to be a Team Beachbody Coach on the #1 team in the entire company THREE years in a row!! YES THREE!!!

This opportunity is intended for non-Beachbody Coaches who are interested, maybe thinking about signing up, or just want more info as to WHAT exactly it's all about.

We'll be going over:
- What a coach ACTUALLY does!
- Compensation Plan - How you earn $!
- How you run your business on a daily basis!
- What is required of YOU!
- What type of Coach you want to become... You decide your are your own CEO!!
- And answering ALL of your questions!
-The best part is...ANYONE can do this business & BE SUCCESSFUL!

I cannot tell you how much my life has changed since I've started this journey 5 years ago...I get to work with my best friends, I've met some of the most amazing people & life-long friends, got my confidence back, but most importantly...I'm HAPPY!!!

If I can do this, YOU can do this! You are NO different than me or any other coach out there! As long as you have a drive to succeed are teachable & can dream BIG, you can literally do anything!

This group is ONLY for those who are *NOT* yet coaches and interested in exploring the opportunity before deciding if this would be right for them & their goals!



We are kicking off on Wednesday JANUARY 18th, 9:00 PM EST !

This is a LIVE EVENT online!! 
You can attend in your PJ's from your personal computer or smartphone!
PM, like or comment for DEETS!!

For a one on one consultation fill out this application below!! 



The easy to use Wufoo form builder helps you make forms easy, fast, and fun.

No comments:

Post a Comment