Friday, January 20, 2017

Be Good to Me - Online accountability group

Let's talk RESOLUTIONS?
Are you making good on your health and fitness goals that you set for the new year? Now that school is back, and the holiday parties are over,
are you finally settling back into your routine?


Are you looking for a way to stay accountable, to make a lasting change and to truly grab a hold of those bad habits and kick them to the curb??

I have learned that I need to feed my body with good healthy food as well as mental motivation!! I will help you with Meal plans, recipes, having a community of like minded people online, Tracking to measure your success, and hold you accountable for consistency and results toward your goal!!

You chose the Beachbody Workout program that is best suited for YOUR needs with my guidance! Want variety? We have some AMAZING deals with the new Beachbody On Demand workouts!!



GOAL PANTS SUCCESS!!!
It is January 20th and I can remove my jeans w/out unbuttoning and unzipping them!!
PROGRESS makes it ALL worth it!!


Down 9 pounds since January 2nd with Clean Eating, Beachbody On Demand Workouts, and the Whole30 day 5!!




I decided to open up another support and accountability group this month because of the overwhelming interest!!!



So it's go time.... Join my Be Good To ME Support and Accountability group online.




So now here is my thought!  It’s time for me to help YOU turn your 
RESOLUTIONS INTO RESULTS just like I did.
  • I am going to teach you how to meal plan & prep
  • Give you tools to help you make clean eating a lifestyle change vs. a crash diet.
  • I am going to help you with snack ideas and recipes that are easy to make.
  • I am going to give you daily motivation and accountability.
  • 24/7 access to our online support and accountability group.
  • A fitness program that meets your needs.
  • Portion controlled container system that will teach you correct portion size
  • I will cover topics like handling temptations, late night snacking, emotional eating, traveling and more.

  • I am going to teach you how to meal plan & prep
  • Give you tools to help you make clean eating a lifestyle change vs. a crash diet.
  • I am going to help you with snack ideas and recipes that are easy to make.
  • I am going to give you daily motivation and accountability.
  • 24/7 access to our online support and accountability group.
  • A fitness program that meets your needs.
  • Portion controlled container system that will teach you correct portion size
  • I will cover topics like handling temptations, late night snacking, emotional eating, traveling and more.

Does this sound like something you would like to do?



The requirements are:

The requirements are:
  • I must be your assigned coach through Team Beachbody.
  • You must commit to replacing 1 meal a day with Shakeology for the duration of the group (5 weeks)
  • You must commit to starting and finishing a Beachbody fitness program which we will decide on together.
  • You must be willing to check into the support and accountability group daily.

  • You must commit to replacing 1 meal a day with Shakeology for the duration of the group (5 weeks)
  • You must commit to starting and finishing a Beachbody fitness program which we will decide on together.
  • You must be willing to check into the support and accountability group daily.


RESOLUTIONS INTO RESULTS just like I did.

We start the plan and prep on the 30th so don’t delay in filling out the application:  



Use Wufoo templates to make your own HTML forms.

No comments:

Post a Comment