Friday, December 9, 2016

Happy Anniversary as a Beachbody Coach

As I sit here today I can not imagine my life without this business! It's crazy to think over the last five years how my life has been blessed as a beachbody coach.


Never did I think that a P90X purchase before my wedding and dusting it off and finally finding motivation to do it in a challenge group would lead me to this!


I have been able to change my health, my finances, my freedom and surround myself with some of the most motivating people I have ever met!

Brian and I have been able to take vacations without using a credit card, pay off debt, and set BIG goals together for our future!

Money, vacations, debt payoff… all that set aside, becoming a Beachbody Coach has given me a true passion. A real outlook on my life, and where I want to go and what I want to be.
I have learned so much about myself and others over the last five years. I have created relationships with my coaches and my challengers alike that are relationships that I can keep with me forever.



I have some of the most amazing friends in this business, and my coaches: Team Evolve, they are my family. There’s more to this business than the glitz, the glam, the money… it’s about life lasting relationships, finding your true passion, having freedom, living your life by your design, and reaching to help others and meet NEW people every single day. I am blessed to have this opportunity and this life.

Thank you Beachbody for creating a business platform like no other. 
 In celebration of my 5 year anniversary I am looking to personal mentor 5 people in a small group setting to teach you everything I know for your success as well.
If you would like to be considered for one of these spots apply below or email me sstakeley@hotmail.com 

I would love to show you how this business can change your life too!


HTML Forms powered by Wufoo.

No comments:

Post a Comment