Wednesday, November 23, 2016

Side Effects of becoming a Beachbody Coach

What comes to mind when you think about the people that you work with?
I have worked in Negative environments in my past and it is a really BIG part of why I continue to work hard for myself.


As a Beachbody Coach My team is amazing and not only did they step up and help me out when I was not feeling well, we work together to help each other each and every day. 
No One is trying to beat the other, hide what has brought them success, or put down others to make them look good.


Not Everyday in this business is easy.... Life happens to all of us, and we are not perfect. We get sick, we have family illness, surgeries, and even deaths. All of it, I have been through in the last 5 years of this business. That being said, with it came No Worry that my team wouldn't have my back, my income would be non-existent, and the fear of running out of personal days and/or sick days at my job.
Peace of Mind, Valuable friendships, and Working diligently for your Dreams.
That is a business model I am proud to represent.


"One of the most amazing things that can happen is finding someone who sees everything you are and won’t let you be anything less. They see the potential of you. They see endless possibilities. And through their eyes, you start to see yourself the same way. As someone who matters. As someone who can make a difference in this world." - S. Colasanti


No comments:

Post a Comment