Monday, October 3, 2016

October Accountability Group!

There is a chill in the air and I already busted out the boots and jeans over the weekend here in PA!! 
So it is only fitting that OPERATION Skinny Jeans be the fun title of this accountability group!! 
I plan to boot scooting boogie my way into my skinny jeans doing another round of Country Heat! I honestly love this workout because IT DOESN'T FEEL LIKE A WORKOUT!! 
And for me that is LOVE!! 



My first round of Country Heat I was able to lose 11 pounds in 30 days!! I was amazed by the results and even following the modifier!! WOOT WOOT! 
For my Accountability group, I am keeping the workout optional there is a TON of great deals this month if you are looking for a place to start or just want to change it up with something new! 


Team Beachbody is offering customers and new Coaches a discount on:

Country Heat + Shakeology 
Country Heat Kickstart,
21 Day Fix + Shakeology
21 Day Fix Kickstart
21 Day Fix Extreme + Shakeology
21 Day Fix Extreme Kickstart
3-Day Refresh + Shakeology
CIZE + Shakeology
CIZE Kickstart
PiYo + Shakeology
PiYo Kickstart
22 Minute Hard Corps + Shakeology
22 Minute Hard Corps + Performance Challenge Pack
The Club (Beachbody On Demand) + Shakeology
Club Kickstart includes Portion Fix.

Message me for a FREE Consultation and I can get you to your goals!! 



Join me in my upcoming Challenge Group 
and let's help each other stay on track with our Goals TOGETHER!!! 


.
Here's what you will get:
 30-minute workouts from the privacy of your own home.
 Group Support from other like-minded people on the same journey as you
 Meal Prep, Nutrition, and Fitness Tips from me as your 1:1 Coach


.
NO this is NOT a Diet. It is a LIFESTYLE CHANGE.
It's about PROGRESS vs PERFECTION.
Cheats and treats are allowed!
Everything in MODERATION!



.
Share this post with someone you know that is busy but might benefit from a program like this! 
They will thank you for it! 


.
Pre-season starts soon! Anyone who refers 3 friends who join, will get their program for FREE!

I will be hand selecting a group of people who are committed, dedicated and ready to make some changes in their health and fitness!  
So don't delay, spots will absolutely fill up fast.



Use Wufoo templates to make your own HTML forms.

No comments:

Post a Comment