Wednesday, September 28, 2016

Celebrating Success!

Today is an exciting day!! 

Please Help me to Celebrate my coach Kasey Caplis and her 1 YEAR ANNIVERSARY as a Beachbody Coach!! 
Kasey and I met online and she found me through my blog.
She is a Wife, Mother of two, a certified Dietitian and LIVE Cize instructor from Boston!! She joined me in my in my challenge groups last summer and I knew that I had met my twin from another mother!!! LOL!
She is funny, witty and brutally honest!! She made the challenge groups fun for me as the coach, and for the other challengers! I knew she would make an AMAZING coach and she has!! << It only took about 60 times of me asking her to join my team before she signed up.... but I saw great potential in her, AND she has definitely BLOWN me away!!
Kasey is not only my co-worker now, but she has become one of my closest friends! It is a pretty amazing feeling to meet awesome people online, but getting to work with them and watch them crush goals is amazing!


Kasey you have accomplished so much in this last year and I am so proud of you! ⭐️
Kasey has:
🔹LOST 50 Pounds and 41 inches
🔹She is apart of the Shakeology 365 club
🔹Diamond Coach (Beachbody Bonus)
🔹Leader on the Team Evolve
🔹Success Club ALL STAR
🔹Working Toward Financial Freedom at 36 years old!
🔹Runs amazing accountability groups, and has been apart of amazing transformations with her customers by paying it forward!
🔹She has created a solid business as a mother, while working outside the home!

Kasey I am so proud to have you on Team Evolve and I am so grateful to call you my friend! I can't wait to see what this year brings for YOU, your family, your health, your finances and your Dreams!!
Onward and UpWard my friend!!
Love you!💕

No comments:

Post a Comment