Monday, February 1, 2016

Fall in love with your health

The month of Love is here and I can't think of a better way than to show love to yourself and your health! 
February is Chapter 2 out of your 12 months this year!

Fall in love with your health, superfood swap



I'm going to be launching a brand new, re designed Support and Accountability group called "Fall in Love with your Health"

The entire focus is on taking your old habits and replacing them with healthier ones! It's not about starving yourself, it's about living the 80-20 rule. It's about facing your temptations head on, it's about finding a healthy alternative "Superfood Swap" for your treats and making exercise a part of your lifestyle!

It's not a fad diet, a quick fix or a magic pill. It's called dedication, commitment, faith in the process and trust in me as your coach!

I get so many questions on how I eat, what I eat, and the science behind what you eat together to create a complete meal or snack.

In the last month I have put the 80/20 rule to the test!! I currently haven't been cleared to workout after my surgery so my focus had to be on food! And it WORKED!! I actually lost weight and just started walking without crutches 2 weeks ago!


If you want to change your habits, be truly healthier from the inside out then I encourage you to fill out my application and join me!

Space is limited and I must be your assigned coach!




HTML Forms powered by Wufoo.

No comments:

Post a Comment