Sunday, January 17, 2016

Turn Helping Others into your Business!!

I'm working on my best year yet and I want to help you create it for yourself as well!
If you love health, fitness, travel and are in pursuit of a career that allows freedom financially and personally keep reading!! 
Beachbody Coach Success

I want to share with you all the details as to what it is that I do daily. Learn first hand how I built a thriving business part time from my smart phone while working till I could work more from home!

Who knows maybe you'll find your calling like I have!

Small class sizes matter!!
We will have fun with our learning, yet it is structured for you to get the most value out of your time!
I have the time to be there to answer your questions and give you the support you need to hit the ground running!
🔆1:1 support
🔆Top Team Training
🔆Weekly face to face calls online

video

I never would have imagined P90X would lead to a business opportunity. As far as I was concerned, it was just some infomercial workout. 
Sara Stakeley Transformation with P90X


At the time, I was working as a full time 65+ hours a week at a spa...immersed in work with still no wiggle room in my income...preparing for the INSANE holiday season...


Despite the fact that I worked crazy erratic hours, I was tethered to my job (Both financially and emotionally).  I was living paycheck to paycheck - the thought of trying to find a new job was terrifying. I didn't want to jeopardize what I had. 

And even though I was unfulfilled, stressed out and felt completely unappreciated...I was petrified to leave because I felt very stuck with the location and the clients I had made. 



I felt STUCK. Stuck in a dead end job. Stuck in my unhealthy habits. And stuck spending my time around joy suckers.



Beat PCOS


I was told by my Doctors that I would just have to get "used" to being obese!! I was diagnosed very young with PCOS and the medication and the way my body was reacting to the food I was eating was killing me. I had side effects from the pills with mood and high blood pressure. I sat in my car after that appointment and looked at myself in the mirror of my car. I said "You will NOT let that Bitch tell you what you can't do." I don't know how BUT I vow to prove her WRONG!! 


So desperate for a change, I started doing P90X & drinking Shakeology in weekly increments!! I would purchase 7 packets at a time because I couldn't afford the monthly shipment. I noticed a BIG change right away! The online accountability was helpful, I felt better, I had more energy!! I was sleeping better and my moods went from terrible to feeling like myself again. 



Turn helping others into an income



As I started to see results and build my confidence, I wanted to pay it forward. I learned that I could actually help people and do this FOR A LIVING. By sharing my results, it gave me the accountability I needed to keep going! I signed as a Coach for the discount on shakeology, but in secret I knew it would hold me accountable to my goals as well! 

I learned that I could have an incredible IMPACT by helping others get HEALTHY by simply sharing my experience and newfound knowledge. I loved that!! I was so unhealthy for years and here I was helping others!! 










As I started to grow a team of people that had also seen results and wanted to help others, I learned I could help them become success entrepreneurs -- that translates to no more stress about finances, no more stress about work and FREEDOM. I was able to leave my Full time position at the Spa to team up and run the spa side of salon on my terms. 


Since I started as coach, everything about my life has changed. I am no longer a slave to insane schedules. I have complete freedom- I get to make my own schedule and work when/where I want. 


Financial Freedom

We live a debt free life!! I have paid off credit cards, Car payments and student loans!! We have been able to focus on eliminating our mortgage and I am projected to be debt free at 37!!! 

I get to teach people how to change their lifestyle and become healthy for the long term. 

I share my struggle with PCOS to inspire and give others hope
And I help others start to DREAM again.

Without a doubt, this is the best thing that has ever happened to me and I'm fiercely passionate about sharing.


I will TEACH you how to build a SUCCESSFUL business!


I’m starting an online NEW COACH MENTORSHIP training! I will mentor you on a daily basis and give one-on-one encouragement as you learn the ropes. 



Coach Training


I'm looking to help those who want to HELP others, & who want to start their own journey towards their dreams.


If you are reading this and you feel that tug in your gut to reach out ….  fill out that form! As a team will will be hosting a Sneak Peek Live Event this Tuesday the 19th!! It is a great way to hear from myself and members of Team Evolve!! 



Coach sneak Peek


Questions Like: 

What does it cost to join? 
Do I have to be a salesperson.....NOPE!! 
What if I am not at my goal weight? 
How much time does it take to be successful? 
What does a Beachbody Coach do Daily? 

We will be ONLINE LIVE to answer your questions in this Private Event! 

9:00 PM EST January 19th, 2016!! 
Can't make it LIVE? No worries! Add yourself to the group and to check it out when you can and I will contact you personally with your questions! Click Here to JOIN!! 


You aren’t committing to anything by filling it out - but let’s chat about it!! Or be that awesome friend who PAYS IT FORWARD to someone else who NEEDS something like this in their life!


Fill out the application below: 

Email me: Sstakeley@hotmail.com

★If you are already working with a coach - please reach out to them for help!





-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------



Use Wufoo integrations and get your data to your favorite apps.

No comments:

Post a Comment