Friday, January 22, 2016

Now Accepting NEW COACH Applications!


Now accepting New Coach Applications

HOLY MOLY!!
I just launched a SERIOUSLY KICK BUTT new training series.
I'm talking-- BRILLIANT.
If you have been 'thinking' of joining my team, NOW is the time
Yes ---YOU.
Do you have the IT factor?
Are you a LEADER with infectious energy?
I'm looking for 5 LEADERS who are passionate about helping others!
These 5 will work with me on a daily basis and learn the ropes on how to create a successful beachbody coaching business!
Starting February 1st you will get 100% THE BEST TRAINING to grow a SOLID FOUNDATION for your business.
I'm looking for those who are serious about eventually making this their full time job and using these next 4 weeks to learn how to develop a 6 figure business just like I am building right now.
If you would like to:
- Actively get in the best shape of your life.
- Be surrounded by some of the most incredible people you have ever met!
- Help your friends and family get healthy
- Have the opportunity to work for YOURSELF and grow your income.
- Be trained personally by someone who has already successfully done so...
If you are:
-A LEADER
- Want to Work on yourself while working with others
- Want to earn free beach vacation to Punta Cana
Then Fill out this application Below or message me for details!! 

*you cannot already be a coach*
SERIOUS INQUIRIES ONLY PLEASE smile emoticon


Online contact and registration forms from Wufoo.

No comments:

Post a Comment