Sunday, December 20, 2015

Smart Start 2016!!


We can make a living or we can design a life!!!
So what I am asking you is this.... do you believe without a shadow of a doubt that somehow, someway you are going to do something great with this life??

Because... I have an opportunity of a lifetime to share with you!



Beachbody Coaching Support
Smart Start Coach Opportunity 

If you are a go getter
If you are driven
If you are motivated
If you are independent
If you are into health and fitness
If you believe you are worthy of something great
If you have the drive to build a life by design
If you want to fire your boss
If you want to work from home
If you want to wake up and decide how to spend your days

Then... I want you on my team! I'm currently accepting applications for my class of 2016 New Coach Smart Start!
This opportunity has changed my life, and I want to teach you so that it can do the same for you and your family!

In the last year I have become a success club all star, a 3 star Diamond coach, I paid off debt, I have no student loans, I have no car payments.

Beachbody Coach on team evolve

WHY become a Beachbody Coach?
A big part of joining our team is working with amazing, driven people across the country – we consider ourselves a family, we are there to encourage each other, teach and learn from each other, and share our successes to help others build strong businesses out of this opportunity, and even stronger friendships.
Keep an open mind! Just like we believe that fitness is for everyone, so is coaching. You don’t have to be an elite athlete to enjoy a local 5K, right? There is someone out there who is in a similar spot to you who YOUR story and journey will help. Likewise, everyone “runs” their online fitness and nutrition businesses differently, according to their skills. We learn from each other. We share best practices -- from writing effective social media posts to marketing fitness challenges to better time management.
This is a business and YOU are your OWN CEO. Wow. More than 90 percent of people work for someone else. This is your chance to have your nest egg, to enjoy the freedom of creating your schedule, work environment and a life by design. And you have a ton of support.


Smart start banner

Two key points. Read both. One of them should speak to you.
1. You do NOT have to be an expert in fitness or nutrition. I will share my story in this video. I used Beachbody as an avenue to change my life and now it has become my career. I was able to connect with other people in the same place as me, and motivate them through the process, and share the things I learned and am still learning along the way. There's no need to prescribe diets or come up with fitness routines because Beachbody has professional nutritionists and trainers who provide these things for us! We teach you how to use these products to help people and how to make a fulfilling career out of it.
You will use your own story, your own struggles and successes to inspire others to take action. (How did you lose weight, how do you stay motivated, what programs worked for you?) People are inspired by REAL people and often make buying decisions based on personal referral, not always on an expert opinion. Your business is truly peer-to-peer marketing and it’s fun. We get it and will teach you.


2. If you are ARE an expert in fitness or nutrition, awesome. This type of coach will grow their existing fitness business with a powerful strategic partnership with Beachbody. You can include your OWN fitness and nutrition tips in your challenge groups and use some Beachbody
programs or products to fill in the gaps (everyone can benefit from a nutrient dense shake). You will continue to promote your OWN brand (YOU!) and supplement your income with online coaching and nutrition. You don’t work for Beachbody, you use their premium products, brand recognition, marketing and compensation plan to grow your reach and income. It’s a savvy move.
What do we all have in common?
We all offer encouragement and support. We all help people get results in health and fitness. We all invite others to work with us (not for us) in the business.
What skills do you need?
A successful coach on our team needs to be positive, self-motivated, has a desire to better themselves and wants to help others. We will teach you the rest and will customize a plan of action according to YOUR skills and YOUR goals.

So… you might be curious. 

What do coaches actually do everyday?
What does Coaching look like for a someone working outside the home?
Myths debunked: Coaches Don’t Sell, Coaches Help!

Why we do what we do!!!
Challenge groups work and a magically thing happens after… Your life gets better by surrounding uplifting yourself with like minded people and motivating people!!
You ask others to join you and by losing weight together through referrals you find success in your health and finances!!

Goal Digger


So, has something spoken to you? We shared stories of helping people in our communities, and in our lives, lose weight, get off meds and find happiness. We shared stories of our own successes - earning money, finding purpose and confidence and meeting new friends and teammates, growing thriving businesses.
Four years ago when I was at crossroads in my life, I made this leap of faith. The time was not convenient. I was working full time, I had no business or social media experience But I believed in the company, the mission and I knew it could help end the trend of obesity!
**I made the leap and it was one of the best decisions of my life. **
It has changed my life, my family's future…everything. We have built one of the top teams in the entire company and we are brand new and YOU have yet to join us yet! I hope this speaks to you. 

OUR TEAM is AMAZING!


Love your Job

Next steps:
1. Fill out the application CLICK HERE !!
You can start for $40, or you can start with a Challenge Pack and get some great, highly discounted Beachbody products, including a month of Shakeology, in your starter kit.
2. Your ongoing cost is $16 per month for your websites.
3. We have a FREE training program starting January 4th ALL ONLINE and SELF PACED if you want to roll right into learning about your new business. IT will also reserve your spot in our challenge group too!!!! 
Does this sound like something you would like to do?
Message me CLICK HERE for More Details!!



WE CAN'T WAIT TO WORK WITH YOU!
Sara Stakeley

No comments:

Post a Comment