Monday, November 30, 2015

Thanksgiving leftover surprise!

AHH! Leftovers!! I wanted to add this here as a KEEPER!! It was really good and I didn't use the typical creamed soup can so I was able to keep it clean! 
Hubby went for seconds so I take that as a WIN since this man despises leftovers!! 


After Turkey day casserole

Ingredients:
1 cup brown rice cooked
1 cups chicken stock (low sodium)
1 cup chicken or turkey cubed
1 cup ham cubed
1 cup Greek yogurt
1 ½ cups of Shredded Cheddar Cheese
1 1½ cups of cooked broccoli
salt/pepper to taste
I also added leftover sauté mushrooms, onions, a little bit of and turkey bacon crumbles from breakfast!!

Preparation: Mix together turkey and ham, cooked rice, Greek yogurt, stock and anything else you might have, and salt/pepper.
Place in 13×9 pan and add broccoli on top. Gently press broccoli into rice mixture. Top with cheese.
Bake uncovered at 350° for 20-25 minutes!

EASY!! Enjoy!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment