Saturday, November 28, 2015

My Mindset and Mission Statement.


Well it's officially day 9 post surgery.. I had a complete ACL repair and they shaved a little of my knee bone that had shredded due to bone on bone rub. <<< Yeah not nice!! 

Day 3 was the worst!! Crying, shaking and in terrible pain, but each day has gotten better and now it is nice that I don't have to be strapped to my leg movement machine 22 hours a day. I am now at 8 hours!!

I am thankful for all the help I received with meals and care from friends and family. Crutches make it tricky to carry anything and my standing time is at about 10 min max.

As I heal I also want to set up my mindset, Sara 2.0 coming!!
It's funny how when you CAN'T Do anything it makes you thankful for everything!!

As I sit here this morning I am seeking out and "setting" up for my game plan. No more why me and whoa is me. This year has been tough, this year has been challenging.
This year HAS to end on a High Note!! I am open and ready to it!




The Word FEARLESS comes to mind and I keep hearing it over and over in my thoughts.
I owe to myself to think differently.

I am changing directions.
I will not resist change.
I do not fear change.

I am ready to DO what It takes to change the current quality of my life and life is on my side.
Will it be easy NO, Will I make mistakes YES!!!



Most people spend their life NOT wanting to deal with the pain of: 
Rejection
Defeat
Disappointed
Losing
Failure
Being Criticized
Not being Liked

That is called LIFE. Life is full of pain and there is no gain without pain!! It's called regret.
"If I had my life to live over again"...... I would ___________.
I don't want the pain of regret.

Are you governed by your habits and fears of what others think?
Have you been convinced in your life by people that you value that you can't do it?



Do you live in the context of the opinions of what other people have of you? 
In return you lower your expectations and doubt yourself.

What would your life be like if you decided to NOT care what people thought of you?
What would your life be like if you decided to give up some of your fears?
What would your life be like if you decided to become courageous?
What would your life be like if you decided to act on your dream?

Do what is in your heart, courage comes from the french word that means OF THE HEART.

You are not a label you are YOU! 


I need to find the courage to change.
I need to find the courage to be who I want to be.
Courage is WHAT at this moment feels right for you.
What feels right in your heart?
Experience that fear and move forward.

Don't allow your dreams to die.
I will not take mine to my grave.
Look toward the future and Manifest your greatness it's going to take EVERYTHING in you, but your life deserves the concentrated effort.



Where can I express more of me?
How can I bring my ideas out here now?

Start living with a sense of urgency...
You're here today!!
Life is unpredictable, uncertain and there are no guarantees!

Are you Holding Back?
What are you waiting on?
What is the benefit of waiting?
What is the benefit of not living your dream?
What is the benefit of not listening to yourself?

Listen to the feelings in your heart.
You can trust them.

As you look toward the future look at life on a daily basis, If there is something you have been given, you know that what you have been given now is something you don't want to do.
If there is something you want to do.
Don't allow that inner doubt in you to talk you out of it.
Ignore that inner voice that tells you, YOU are not good enough.
Don't judge the possibilities you can do based on the circumstances.


Where you life is right now is NOT YOU that is just where you are right now, it is unlimited as to what you can do. Mistakes are just investments what you learned in life.
Investments as to what is possible for you. Not losses!

Once you start listening to yourself and as you begin to act on your dream.
Doing what you can with what you have.
You will see things start opening up for you.

You will being to FOCUS on what you want to do and it will expand and out of that will come your greatness that you haven't even seen that you have yet. Out of that comes a special power that you have in you that you haven't even called on yet.

The powers that we have will NEVER reveal themselves if we don't challenge them.
If we don't put ourselves in a position where we have to use them.

Put yourself in a position where you can't retreat, where it is do or die!!

SINK OR SWIM!!

I bet you develop incredible swimming skills!!



Through the inspiration of desperation you will become more creative than EVER BEFORE!!
Throw your whole self into it.

Have you Done ALL YOU CAN DO?
If you are honest with yourself ask yourself that question?

From this day Forward as I look at my professional relationships, my family relationships, as I look at all the dimensions of my life mentally, emotionally and spiritually I am going to do ALL that I can do to develop me. To share my talents and make a contribution to LIFE.


That is my goal as I head into 2016, I want to develope myself to be the best version of me and invite others along for the ride.

~ Sara Stakeley










No comments:

Post a Comment