Monday, November 2, 2015

Crock Pot Cooking 101!!


As we head into the BUSY time of the year one thing I am super thankful for is MY CROCK POT!!! 
When I have a BUSY day or a day filled with appointments it is my goto saving grace.


Now Not all Crock Pot Recipes are good.... I have come across some that sent us out the door for salvation!! I have tested and approved all of the recipes I will share with you in this class!! 
I have learned a few tricks and I will share with you ways to NOT have a dry chicken nightmare ever again!! Just 5 days with a little fun!! 

If you are interested in joining us in my facebook group we will start on November 9th! 
I will also leave this page open and available for you to go back and review my tips for: 

Eating Clean
Easy Gourmet Cooking
Crock pot Meal
Tip, Tricks and Much Much More!! 

Click here for the Group Link and to Join this Event!! 



No comments:

Post a Comment