Monday, October 26, 2015

Holiday Game Plan to ring in 2016!!

Monday Monday Monday!! 
I LOVE the Fresh start to the week!! 
Can you feel the change in the Air?? 
Fall is here and with that comes Holidays!!

ARE YOU SCARED??? 
I'm NOT!! Let me show you why!!


Now is the time to get your Mind Right and YOUR plan of attack! 
October FLEW by..... the days will come and go and YOU have the choice how you utilize the last few months of the year!!
Just think You could be closer to that New Year's goal or Fighting to start over?
I chose baby steps.... Break it down into small steps to work into a goal!!
This week I am offering my Support by joining the Fix your Fall accountability group you will get:
a) a simple 30 minute/day fitness program to follow.
b) a easy portion control and meal plan that will keep you satisfied
c) a fast meal and vitamin replacement to give you energy and cut cravings.
d) daily support and motivation!
e.) Easy to follow meal plans, Recipes and Snack ideas.
How many pounds do you have to lose and are you ready to cut those pounds by 2016? 
I can help you!!
smile emoticon




Every kit ordered through me in October also gets a free FIXATE cook book ($20 value)! 
ONLY 5 AVAILABLE!!


Check Out All The Details Here from the Creator herself Autumn Calabrese!! 




Apply Here for the 21 Day Fix group NOVEMBER 1st 
or my Holiday Survival Guide Group!! 



No comments:

Post a Comment