Thursday, October 8, 2015

Can you name everything you ate yesterday?? It’s hard right??


Can you name everything you ate yesterday?? It’s hard right??

But when it comes to health and losing weight EVERY CALORIE COUNTS. I am not going to tell you to become the calorie natzi...but I am going to have you WRITE DOWN EVERYTHING YOU EAT!!!

You can use paper or my favorite app Myfitness pal. I'm even going to add a free food journal printable that you can use to track your daily food intake.

When I first started to try and lose weight I realized that the handful of fish crackers, picking at dinner while I made it, or eating my kids leftovers was SABOTAGING me!!

You don't necessarily have to do this all the time....but the longer you do it the more effortless it will become for you to stay within a good calorie limit. You will effortlessly KNOW about how many calories things have and how much you should eat.  

It's worth the effort.





Here are 50 small snack ideas to help you on this journey:

Click Here 



Example Meal Plan:

For More Help with your in home workout ot the 21 Day Fix CLICK HERE to be apart of my next accountability group!!

~Sara Stakeley


No comments:

Post a Comment