Tuesday, September 29, 2015

Shakeology for Joint Pain: Isn’t it a Weight Loss Supplement???

As I sip on my Chocolate Fix for Breakfast I wanted to share with you what I talked to my Dr about my knee injury.
I always ask what "natural" ways can help when dealing with an issue! 
I am not against prescriptions but I steer clear of them at ALL costs, if I can!

I was asked if I would like Vicodin for the pain of my knee. 
I replied with a No and asked what could be better with NO SIDE EFFECTS!!
He wasn't sure.

What about Camu Camu??? 
He looked at me like I had 3 heads!! LOL! 
You know Vitamin C??!! From Peru!

Camu Camu from peru??? He wasn't sure and I thought maybe you as my friends didn't know as well..
One of the main ingredients in my Shake is Camu Camu. 
Camu Camu is a great source of vitamin C. It also helps to fight viruses, depression, inflammation, and is chock full of antioxidants.

Yep!! This is NOT a Weight loss drink... It is a nutrient dense meal!
If you suffer from joint pain,  Camu can help with any inflammation in your joints. Relieving the inflammation in your joints can help take away the pressure you are feeling which is causing all your uncomfortable pain.
Did you know that about Camu Camu?? 
It's Kinda Fun to say Too!!

"camu camu from peru"

Do you suffer from joint pain? If you do, you could benefit greatly from the introduction of Shakeology. Joint pain is no laughing matter, when you suffer from it, it can affect the outcome greatly of your day to day activities. Let’s take a look into how Shakeology can help with any joint pain you may suffer from. It’s time to break free from the chains of pain holding you back each day.



It is true that Shakeology is a great and powerful weight loss accelerator, but it has been also known to help fight disease.  With over 70 powerful vitamins and nutrients, you surely cannot go wrong. Let’s take a look at the main ingredients in Shakeology that will help to fight any joint pain you may be suffering from.

Shakeology Joint Pain: Ingredients

One of the main ingredients of Shakeology is Camu Camu. Camu Camu is a great source of vitamin C. It also helps to fight viruses, depression, inflammation, and is chock full of antioxidants.  If you suffer from joint pain, Camu Camu can help with any inflammation in your joints. Relieving the inflammation in your joints can help take away the pressure you are feeling which is causing all your uncomfortable pain.


In addition you can get the added bonus of having a powerful antioxidant to help fight away any viruses you may catch. Antioxidants are a double heavy hitter because they help to fight and remove the free radicals in the body which are responsible for premature aging, and any tissue damage. So not only will Shakeology help relieve any pressure and pain from your joints, but you can get the added bonuses of fighting premature aging and viruses. That seems like a win win to me. But if you are not fully convinced. Keep reading on to see how you can benefit from Shakeology.

Shakeology Joint Pain: Additional Health Benefits:



The ingredient Sachi-inchi in Shakeology helps to increase and boost your bodies metabolism, help with type 2 diabetes, disease, and ADD. Sachi-inchi is loaded with omega 3′s which help to fight obesity and boost the body's metabolism. What’s even better about this is you are not having to take any fish oil capsules, which let’s face it, don’t taste too great after you digest them.

Want to learn more about Shakeology and How it 

has saved my health? 



I would love to give You a FREE Consultation to see if shakeology can Help you: 

-Family Health History? 
-Weight Loss
-Pain
-High Blood Pressure
-High Cholesterol 
-Hormonal Imbalance 
-PCOS 

Message Me CLICK HERE




No comments:

Post a Comment