Monday, August 31, 2015

The most incredible Healthy Meat free Burrito!!

I made the most incredible burrito. If you know me at all, you know I LOVE Mexican food. Well…when I can find a clean way to prepare Mexican food I’m like a little kid on Christmas morning!!  Also note that I'm an extremely if it's not good it doesn't get shared eater and MY FOOD has to have flavor… or I don't put my name on it!! 

  This little gem is PACKED with flavor!


  • 16 oz Veggie Crumbles (Beyond Meat Crumbles whole foods)
  • 1 cup Spicy Corn Salsa (peppers, corn & onion mix)
  • Garlic Powder
  • Peach & Mango Salsa
  • Cilantro, fresh tomato, extra onion for topping or cheese like my hubby.  





  • Directions:
    • Add beef to stove-top until brown
    • Add Spicy Corn Salsa 
    • Add a few dashes of garlic powder
    • Leave on medium heat for about 3 more minutes







Add to a 1 small whole wheat tortilla or two small corn tortillas and top with some salsa, Cilantro, tomatoes and extra onion like me! 


It’s unbelievably good and so easy to make! 
This whole recipe has 4 servings !!



No comments:

Post a Comment