Sunday, August 30, 2015

My Anniversary with the Beachbody Challenge!

Today marks my 4 year anniversary with the Beachbody Challenge!!
I started 4 years ago lost, broken, depressed and on medication that consumed my life.

Today I am stronger physically and mentally!
Much smaller in size.. 100% prescription free from a hormonal imbalance PCOS. 
I'm not rocking a six pack or guns but I feel at the TOP of my game of life!



Sara Stakeley 4 years later



I'm not perfect!!
Honestly I hate working out..
I do it because I have to! I drag my butt out of bed and go for 30 minutes.
Support is what made me succeed.
I need systems and it needs to be easy..
I need to be held accountable.

5 day free Challenge group 


So my anniversary gift to myself is to pay it forward and find 20 people that need a change this month in their life.
"Do something today that will help you become the person you have always been destined to be!"
If you don't know where to start I can help. All you have to do is ask.

My plan for the new month is to Combine my two loves!! Cize and the 21 day Fix!! HYBRID!! 
I will follow the two for the next 30 days. 



Here are my Goals for Myself Starting August 31st!! 

My Plan Of Action: 

And My Meal Plan for this week WEEK 1!! 
Now we will be away Friday to Monday and Camping with NO POWER on the Beach!! 
It will be tricky but I am going for it!! 
21 Day Fix Camping Meals!! YEAH! 

I have a plan for when I will Move, Cheat and Have my allowed Drinks!! 
Because what is a sunset without a cocktail!! 

If you struggle with accountability message me or apply to be in my free challenge here below. 
Feel Free to Invite or share this with friends! 



First Come First Serve.
 I will take 20 New Customers for this challenge once they have signed in and signed up with a free account with me.
If you already have a Beachbody Coach that you work with please do not apply for this free group. 
Thank you for understanding this is meant to help those who currently have NO support. 
Apply with a Free Account here to my page. 





No comments:

Post a Comment