Tuesday, August 11, 2015

"Change Your Mindset" Operation "Skinny Genes" Support and Accountability Group

What is it about August..... I feel that everyone gets the end of Summer Blues or we mad dash to fit every last pool day in that you can!!  
I know I am. 
So instead let's celebrate the fashion trends and 
FAST pace of Fall with a Skinny Jean Challenge!

Skinny Genes, motivation, Support, accountability, Beachbody Challenge, Sara Stakeley, Sarastakeley.com, Clean Eating, CIZE, 21 Day Fix, Star Diamond Coach, experienced coach, Shakeology


I KNOW!! It's not about the SKINNY Jeans! I Agree 100%.... BUT... I will tell you that since doing CIZE I am FINALLY back into my favorite jeans! 

When we had two family members in the hospital in the beginning of the year I gained... almost 20 pounds!! Oh and I owned it! 20 pounds of yummy bar food and BEER! Heck if I ate clean I over ate! 


I learned a valuable lesson that I am not perfect and I use food as a CRUTCH! 
I laugh with it 
I cry with it 
And I worship it.... #FOODAHOLIC 

I have since worked past that and it has been helpful that my stress level has gone down. 
I wanted to fall back into my old ways of self pity and justification for the New size in pants, but instead I worked my ASS off Literally. Accountability was Key! Personal Development was like water!! DO it everyday! And just this week I slipped those pretty blues onto and over my booty with the greatest of ease... HECK I may even be able to put them into the dryer!! WOOT WOOT!! 

So with that being said.... 
I will now let the END of this Year just go by!! The start SUCKED! YEP. But the past is the past and I am Moving ON Up!! 

Skinny Genes, motivation, Support, accountability, Beachbody Challenge, Sara Stakeley, Sarastakeley.com, Clean Eating, CIZE, 21 Day Fix, Star Diamond Coach, experienced coach, Shakeology



This Challenge Is going to be Different than the past. I will share with you what pulled me from my Funk and Mentally Challenge you to look at yourself and think differently!! 

What is awesome is that this group is a Safe Place, No Negativity and I have "met" online some of the most motivating people!! I have also Changed LIVES with my Challenge Groups! 
Not just Waistlines... LIVES! 
Wow that is Powerful and I LOVE when I get messages Like this! 


Skinny Genes, motivation, Support, accountability, Beachbody Challenge, Sara Stakeley, Sarastakeley.com, Clean Eating, CIZE, 21 Day Fix, Star Diamond Coach, experienced coach, Shakeology



What are You Waiting For!! Now is the time! 
Let me teach you! I was there... AGAIN... YES AGAIN!! 
It's Dark! It doesn't have to be. Look into the mirror and Feel good Again. 

Skinny Genes, motivation, Support, accountability, Beachbody Challenge, Sara Stakeley, Sarastakeley.com, Clean Eating, CIZE, 21 Day Fix, Star Diamond Coach, experienced coach, Shakeology
This is a step... will you move forward or back?



On August 24th we will start our "pre season" which is our plan and prep week!  I am going to create a closed online Facebook Support Group where each person is required to join! 
Each person is required to make me their free coach on Team Beachbody.  You can do that here:  Create A Free Account  then since Everyone has different goals and what they love to do I will help you decide but,  you can choose to do any Beachbody Fitness program but we are going to talk a lot about portion control and finding balance in the busy fall so the best workout if you are in need of fitness and nutrition would be the 21 Day Fix or Fix Extreme! 
Do you Hate WORKOUTS!! 
DO CIZE with me!! I am the Same Way! 
It's fun I just dance around my living room and forget that it is a workout! :) This might be a great idea for you too! I will teach you meal plans and portion either way! 


Skinny Genes, motivation, Support, accountability, Beachbody Challenge, Sara Stakeley, Sarastakeley.com, Clean Eating, CIZE, 21 Day Fix, Star Diamond Coach, experienced coach, Shakeology

Secondly, each person is required to replace 1 meal a day with Shakeology.  Either breakfast, lunch or dinner.  There is no right or wrong meal you can replace Shakeology with.  It's truly whatever meal you struggle with most.  Shakeology is not a protein shake, but it is a high quality, nutrient dense meal that has the right protein and carbohydrate ratio to keep you full for 2 and a half to 3 hours.  You can still use your protein powders post workout or as a supplement but this is different, shakeology is a meal.  I find that people get better results, have decreased cravings for sweets, it keeps your blood sugar stable and you are healthier!  It's the nutrition that most do not get from their food in one glass. 
Best part is they come together and ON SALE when purchased as a Pack! 
Cize Meal Plan

I am also going to teach you how to plan out your meals, what are some healthy snacks, dinners and lunches.  Together we are going to work to give you a well rounded healthy balanced mind and body perspective on your health and your body image health.  The program is 4 weeks long with a optional graduate program. 
 You are required to check in daily to the group and report your progress with your food and your workouts. 



  • Does this sound like something you would like to do?
  • If you are interested please complete the application below to be considered for a spot in the group.
  • Space is limited and it's first come first to commit get the spots.


No comments:

Post a Comment