Tuesday, July 21, 2015

Team Evolve Business Opportunity ~ What do you have to lose?

I am going to be hosting a live call on Tuesday July 28th at 9:00 pm ET to explain what Team Beachbody Coaching is all about and to shed light onto how you can truly build this business from home.  
Plus I am going to go over what the company provides, how you can be successful, what do you need to do to get started, income, fee's, and how can you do it too!  
There will be an opportunity to ask questions live and get answers right then and there!  
Are you interested in listening to the live call?  
Please email me at SStakeley@hotmail.com and I will be happy to connect you to the login information!!!!  


Coach Informational Call

So I am sitting here today writing this blog post and my mission and goal is to help other women or men that might be reading this and are interested in joining Team Beachbody as a coach.  Maybe you want to start your fitness journey first and then transition into a coach,  Maybe you are already fit (whether it was thru a beachbody program or not) and you want to inspire other women to live the same healthy life that you do.  Or maybe you crave to have something that allows you to step into the working world but still gives you the ability to be home and present with your family?  
Well I truly believe without a shadow of a doubt this was my CALLING!
I never really knew what I wanted to be when I grew up but I knew I wanted to help people live a life on their terms of happiness!! 

My Calling as a Beachbody Coach


So I'm inviting YOU to join alongside of me and let me teach you what I have done to build an amazing business! 

I have created a system for my team based on what Team Beachbody has created to train new coaches and my own personal experience that has proven to be extremely successful at getting each and every new coach started right.  My goal is to not overwhelm you with the business but to teach you how to get started, to prioritize what is most important, to manage your time, to make this work while still having preserved your family balance and to help you earn an extra income for your family or even honestly replace a salary or income from a job you would like to change!  

It takes a little prioritizing, time management, and multitasking but you can absolutely make this business work for you! Whether it's just a few hours a week or full time I can help you set goals that meet your lifestyle.  I have no minimum expectations and you can truly do as little or as much as you want as a coach!  I let you set the pace and I match that pace with your effort!!!  I am not your Boss or Dictator but I am your mentor, coach and guide! 

Team Evolve Training Sight

The new coach mentoring program can be done from your home, your computer, ipad, laptop or iphone.  If you have internet access you can build this business!  You will have access to all of my documents, scripts, guides, training videos, and myself if you join my team.  I train all of my new coaches in a group setting and I truly give you my word that I will be involved in your training!  I want to teach you not only how to inspire others to lead a healthy life but how to do it with balance and with passion!

I will honestly say that many people are afraid to take this leap of faith.
I said NO 3 times before I signed as a Coach! 

I bet like myself you think it sounds like a good opportunity but most are afraid that they won't make any money at it, that they will have to sell to their friends, or that they don't know anybody to invite!  Trust me, I was right there with you!  I had less than 100 friends on facebook, and I was deathly afraid of people thinking I was only out to sell them something! So I will truly share with you how I overcame that false belief and how I moved forward and ultimately have tripled my income from my living room couch in 3 and a half years! 

I am a Successful Beachbody Coach


Does this sound like something you would like to do?  Then I invite you to join my team, the Team Evolve!  If you would like more information about coaching on my team then please complete the application below and I will contact you personally in the next 24 hours about your application!

I am only accepting a limited number of new coaches so please don't delay your response!  
5 day Sneak Peek
Other ways to gather more information:  

I will be running a 5 day behind the scenes look into my business starting Monday the 27th of July if you would like to know more about coaching on my team!  You can ask questions in a closed group, you can get answers about what it means to be a Beachbody Coach on my team and I will provide information to you on different topics through the week to help you make a more educated decision on joining Team Evolve.  Please email me at SStakeley@hotmail.com if you would like to participate in the "Behind the Scenes" group.




No comments:

Post a Comment