Tuesday, June 30, 2015

Team Evolve University ~ Open Enrollment

Sara Stakeley


Beachbody HAS given me my health back, my mind and my soul.

My Transformation 

Beachbody has given me some of my very best friends and has provided my family with some really awesome opportunities for our future and the future of our family.

Sara Stakeley


Beachbody has given me the opportunity to leave a full time job that I love but felt over worked and stuck in. Money isn't everything but it helps to not have to have that burden or worry on your mind constantly.



Beachbody has blessed me beyond our wildest dreams & I am committed to paying it forward to others just like you! SO in T minus 7 days I will launch the Team Evolve Training University which is new and revised coach training from the very best leaders in the Team to help you get your business started and successful in the first 30 days! 

Sara Stakeley


I am extremely excited to launch this program to my newest coaches and quite possibly YOU AS WELL!!!
Have you ever considered becoming a Beachbody Coach before?
Are you afraid that you will fail? 
Are you not sure where to start? 
Are not really savvy on social media!!??

Let me tell you I WASN'T EITHER!! I have an associates degree for Travel and a Licence and Certification for advanced treatments in Skin CARE.. but I totally dug deep and figured out! 
I also made errors and through that created learning and organized training to help you have success at a much easier and faster rate! 
-This group includes guidance on launching your business
-How to share and not sell
-How to invite
-How to gain a following and grow your social network
-I am going to teach you how to lead by example and also how to get into the best shape of your life.

* You will have access to the Top Team in the Networks, guides, resources, scripts, weekly team calls, smaller new coach calls and 1:1 calls as needed!
So If you are interested in joining Team Beachbody as a coach please complete the application below to join my team and start my Team University starting Monday July 6th!

Want to know more? 
Listen here to the recording I did from my business opportunity call 49:00  




{this is only for NEW coaches, it is not for those that are already coaches on other teams in the company! Please refrain from completing the application if you are already a coach}

***Application***

No comments:

Post a Comment