Sunday, May 17, 2015

Summer Slim Down Accountability Group!!

Last Call will be this week!!
I have room for just a few More!!


I am so excited for this challenge group!!

 I think I have the Master of all groups right here!
support- lots of people all working towards similar goals- you don't have to go on your own!
brand NEW 21 day fix approved recipes and compete meal plans!
the as promised daily bonus prize week - to target your BIGGEST RoadBlock...
Your MIND so you will be at your MOST confident yet!
fun- it is summer after all smile emoticon

21 Day Fix 1,500 to 1,799 meal plan Slit your Carbs and Proteins throughout the day! 


I'm pumped because I'm approaching my 3 1/2 year anniversary as a coach and I can confidently say, I have perfected the accountability groups!!
Did you know I have helped over 1,000 people with Fitness!!
And many have lost 10 to 20 pounds but some have lost 50 to 90 POUNDS!!!
I myself have lost 70 Pounds with Beachbody fitness and Shakeology!!

I'd love to have YOU as a part of the gang!


Apply here now online!!

No comments:

Post a Comment