Sunday, May 31, 2015

Husband and Wife * Ultimate Reset Journey Week 1*

Week ONE for the Stakeley Family Beachbody Ultimate Reset!! 
I have grocery shopped and I am about to do my prep for the first week ahead!! 

Phase 1: Reclaim your body's natural balance.

I had my Last Cup of coffee this morning and this I believe is going to be the MOST Challenging Part for me this week!!  Coffee is a stimulant and it can affect your blood sugar. It's not a bad substance if you drink it black with a little coconut oil, frothy blended magic!! BUT it is still a substance!!


 oh how I am going to miss this creamy bliss!
Still for 21 days it is recommended to go, and really you can do anything for 21 days!!
So for now I will savor my last cup of joe!!

Ok Sunday's Plan and Prep is well under way..... Yes We will Be EATING FOOD!!
What the Beachbody Ultimate Reset™ is NOT:
• A starvation diet!!(You'll eat three filling, healthy meals every day.)
• An abrupt cleanse that's hard on the body. (The supplements work together gradually to gently shift your body's internal settings.)*
• A laxative-based, colon-focused cleanse, which fails to truly detoxify the whole body. (We won't be running to the bathroom every hour!)
Brian is still sleeping but I am mastering our Meal Plan!!
Well he just came down the stairs!! wink emoticon
I set up our meals and supplements for the week and now I am going to cut and chop and make ahead some of the salads and dressings smile emoticon
Pack Brian's Cooler for his last week teaching then Hit the Pool!! it's 84o in the water and 84o outside!! YEAH!!
June 1st is tomorrow and we are going to be READY!!
Family meeting tonight after dinner to go over all the details it's like the last supper!! LOL!

SaraStakeley


I did the leg work so I wanted to add this shopping list here so it is easier for you when shopping for your week 1 reset! I got most of my veggies and raw foods, nuts from Costco's and some of the condiments I had but if not shopped for at Whole Foods!! 

Ultimate Reset Shopping List:


Ultimate Reset Grocery List 

Sara Stakeley
Ultimate Reset Grocery List 


Hope this helps you make life a little easier week 1 and if you would like support while doing the Reset Message me (Click here) or apply to be apart of my closed private accountability groups for more daily support. 




No comments:

Post a Comment