Friday, April 24, 2015

Find Freedom while making a income!

What does the word Freedom Mean to you? 


Freedom, financial freedom, Beachbody Coach, Application, Join my team, at home workout, work from home, Sara Stakeley, Sarastakeley.com,

As I sit here thinking about that phrase I thought to myself, HOW many PEOPLE right now at this very moment get anxiety when they go to to work every morning, whether it's because they have to leave their kids again at daycare or they are going to a job that belittles them, make them feel worthless or that they have NO passion for?  
How many people dream of freedom, dream of happiness, dream of waking up to no alarm but by their own creative thoughts. 
 The thought of working towards someone else's agenda or dreams just makes me cringe.  
Instead think of what it would be like to wake up to build your own dream, your own future and your own Freedom!  If any of this right here is speaking to you then I challenge you to think it through.  Get out a piece of paper and write down your dreams, your wants your needs, you're NICE TO HAVES.  
Freedom, financial freedom, Beachbody Coach, Application, Join my team, at home workout, work from home, Sara Stakeley, Sarastakeley.com,


What makes you feel those butterflies of excitement inside?!  
How would you feel if you were able to achieve all those things and more?!

I know you are thinking, gosh this Girl is crazy!!  RIGHT?!?!  What the heck is she talking about, following your dreams and creating your own destiny?!?  I mean SERIOUSLY COME ON, that only happens in fairy tales right?!?!  WRONG!!!  It can happen to you!  Trust me, believe me, it happened to me! 


Freedom, financial freedom, Beachbody Coach, Application, Join my team, at home workout, work from home, Sara Stakeley, Sarastakeley.com,
No More Car Payments


I have been blessed with freedom in my beachbody business to do what I love each day. I don't feel as if I have a job but a purpose! I get to make people feel good each and everyday inside and out! Pay Off Debt and live a life not consumed by money!! 
And I want to help others feel this way too! 

I am not looking for just any 5 people.  But 5 motivated, driven, passionate, committed people that are willing to take that leap of faith and put their trust in me!  5 people that will know from the bottom of their heart that I have your best interest at heart and that I wouldn't lead you astray!

Are you ready?
Why not you?!
Do what you love and you will Never work another day in your life!
Let me teach you how! 

Join my team




No comments:

Post a Comment