Monday, April 13, 2015

Clean Slate and an Unwavering Goal to DO it, and Hold Myself accountable! MY WHY!!

Today Is my day 1......
Starting with a fresh Clean Slate and an Unwavering Goal to DO it, Hold Myself accountable and Do it Right!!
Cancer, 21 day fix, PCOS, fighter, clean slate, Goals, accountability, Sarastakeley.com, Sara Stakeley, Struggles, life, overcoming, help others, feel great,


Here is WHY!!!

We have had CRAZY start to this New Year with family illness due to cancer, Both Parents in Care centers, The death of my father-in-law,and the madness has unfortunately not stopped just yet...
With some bad news we received last week.

Cancer, 21 day fix, PCOS, fighter, clean slate, Goals, accountability, Sarastakeley.com, Sara Stakeley, Struggles, life, overcoming, help others, feel great,


Yes I allowed my old way to creep back in and unfortunately turned to bad food choices and much more alcoholic beverages than I would like to admit here publicly!!

I have forgiven myself and given myself the power back!!
I have to focus on myself so that I can be the best version of me in order to be able to take care of everyone around me.

I am human and sometimes as hard as it is to admit mistakes or defeat I have also learned that this makes me human.

I own it and at the time it was all I had in me to fight what was going on......

Cancer, 21 day fix, PCOS, fighter, clean slate, Goals, accountability, Sarastakeley.com, Sara Stakeley, Struggles, life, overcoming, help others, feel great,


I started to fuel my mind with personal development after my father in law passed, I knew that I needed to be the strong one for my husband and I needed to also find that strength back for me.

I needed to fuel my mind and body to feel good, wake up with encouragement and not self hate or beat myself up for my past.

I think that in life you will always have some BIG Highs and some terrible lows... but fighting and crawling your way out is where the magic happens.

So today for me is Day 1!! I have baby stepped my way back and I feel I am at a place to go ahead full steam!!

Cancer, 21 day fix, PCOS, fighter, clean slate, Goals, accountability, Sarastakeley.com, Sara Stakeley, Struggles, life, overcoming, help others, feel great,

Sure I may make mistakes along the way... but I will not let a bad moment define me. I will get up dust myself off and continue pushing forward.

For me I feel best when I am taking care of my body inside and out!
I will workout to relieve stress 30 min each day with the 21 day fix.
I will follow the portioned controlled meal plan and share with you what I am eating throughout the day. I will fuel my body with a nutrient dense meal each day with shakeology for a better mind, more energy and balance for my medical needs.

I will push forward so that others can find the strength to do the same!
I have felt no greater Joy than when I am helping people and I will fight so that others can too.

Sara Stakeley


No comments:

Post a Comment