Tuesday, March 17, 2015

Happy St. Patrick's Day!!


So, who out there USED to love the McDonalds Shamrock Shake?  Well.... You are NOT alone, I was a fan but now that I avoid cow's milk I have to steer clear of this super sweet treat!!  LOL!!


Well, if you're a fan, and looking for a healthier way to have one of those shakes…look NO FURTHER!  Shamrock Shakeology is here!!!

It's an easy recipe and tastes OH SO YUMMY!!

If you haven't tried Shakeology YOU SHOULD!! 

Hit me up for more details or CLICK HERE to order!! 

Shamrock Shake, Shakeology, Sara Stakeley, Sarastakeley.com, McDonald's shamrock shake, $4 a day shake,

The science behind what is in my cup is life changing. I never knew that I could change my health with nutrition but the more I learn it amazes me to think that I lived a day without my shake. Shakeology is a very nutrient dense Meal replacement. Shakeology is a whole food and I am confident in saying it is a form of "dry juicing" if you would purchase and process 70 superfoods for one meal.


When you put the RIGHT nutrients in your body that it needs to develop, heal, recover, and thrive you will ultimately have more energy, less cravings, and feel better.
Shakeology is my base for dense nutrition in my day. It has saved my life from prescriptions that came with a long list of side effects. I am and continue to be prescription free for over 4 years from high blood pressure, and a hormonal imbalance that I was diagnosed with since I was 13 called PCOS.

I am so thankful for Shakeology and I don't know where I would be today without it. 
My husband and I never miss a day! It is our supplement that contains some of the greatest nutrient dense superfoods in the world. Carefully formulated to give our bodies life enhancing potential for a healthier mind, body, and stronger performing life. 

Shamrock Shake, Shakeology, Sara Stakeley, Sarastakeley.com, McDonald's shamrock shake, $4 a day shake,
  • 8 oz Skim, Rice, Almond or Soy Milk
  • 4 oz ice and water
  • splash of peppermint extract or some mint water
  • 1 tsp all natural pb
  • 2 tbsp vanilla sugar free instant pudding mix
  • 1 packet of Greenberry Shakeology
  • Blend and enjoy!!!









The FUN doesn't stop with a Shamrock Shakeology!! I have a TON of recipes here in the recipes tab! You can make and create a shake into ANYTHING you crave or just simply shake it with water!! Either way it is fantastic! 

Shamrock Shakeology Shake


No comments:

Post a Comment