Thursday, March 5, 2015

Chocolate Shakeology Bark

Oh hello glorious snack idea!!!!
I am a huge fan of sweet treats and I was totally needing something after dinner and shakeology chocolate, much to my surprise came to my rescue!!! 
Chocolate Shakeology Bark, 21 Day Fix Desert, 21 Day fix coach, Sara Stakeley, Sarastakeley.com, Shakeology Desert


I lined a bread pan with tinfoil so that I could remove the bark and just fold it up in the foil like a REAL chocolate bar.

Chocolate Bark Base- Melt 1 Tbsp coconut oil in a bowl.  Slowly add in 1 Scoop of  Chocolate Shakeology and stir until well mixed.  Pour into the tin foil lined pan then freeze until hard.  Store in airtight container in the fridge.

Totally crushed the sweet fix and it counts for 1 red and a 3 spoons if you eat the entire bar!!


 I am totally adding peanut butter next time but you could add crushed nuts, fruits, shredded coconut or even sea salt!! You will have to update your cups accordingly to what you add!! 

The possibilities are endless!! Enjoy! 

If you want to try it and don't have shakeology 
hit me up for the details on how to score you own!!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment