Wednesday, February 4, 2015

Healthy Banana Protein Bars

Need a Sweet Treat?? I have a LIST of healthy bars but I was looking for something a little different! I had some bananas that I needed to use so I thought I would give this a try! 
This recipe was posted by one of my coaches in my challenge group 
and I wanted to share it here with all of you!! 
Super Easy!! And Really Good!! 



Healthy Banana Protein Bars

1 cup of old fashioned rolled oats
2 tsp. ground cinnamon
1/4 tsp salt
2 Bananas
1/2 cup cranberries
1/2 cup chopped walnuts

1. Preheat oven to 350
2. Combine oatmeal, cinnamon, and salt in a bowl
3. Add in the cranberries, bananas, and walnuts
4.  Coat a small baking pan with cooking spray
5. Spread into the pan and flatten and bake for approx. 15 minutes
6. Cut into 8 servings




No comments:

Post a Comment