Sunday, January 4, 2015

My plan for the first full week of the new year.

Everything is set and I am ready for success! 
My meal plan and workout schedule is ready for the week. This will be a busy week! We have a event this weekend downtown with work and I am excited to see my team and coaching friends. 
Not to mention we will have a SOLD OUT LIVE 21 Day fix Workout with Autumn Calabrese Friday Night! 

I decided to join my New Year, New You group and I am going to kick off tomorrow doing PiYO, I have been sick since Tuesday with the flu and my energy level has been really low. I always feel that PiYO is a great workout and I could use the "yogi" sense of getting my mind right. 



Here is my meal plan for the week. I will measure out my portions with the fix containers but I am following more of a eat clean diet back to basics approach since I have been slacking with the holiday and being under the weather. I will keep my food as clean as possible and I planned my cheat meal for Saturday night since I have a celebration dinner downtown!


As we head into the first full week of the New Year let go of all of your FEARS!!!


OK so lets totally call out the elephant in the room! FEAR- I mean lets be honest! who isn't afraid of failure, of starting something new and of the unknown???
Its truly a scary thing to take this leap of faith and commit to a change.
Go with the flow, take the mistakes with a grain of salt and always learn from them! You are going to do great and I believe in you! Every day when you wake up and make the decision to workout and eat healthy you are taking steps to changing your life forever!!!!

You can DO IT!! And I can help! ~Sara
Follow me here or click this application to join my closed group for daily motivation! 



No comments:

Post a Comment