Wednesday, January 14, 2015

Could you be the next transformation?

I love getting to see real life transformations!! I remember when I ordered P90X over 4 years ago I was motivated by the late night infomercial. I was at a place in my life where I had tried EVERYTHING to lose weight. I was getting married in 6 months and I really didn't want to spend the money but I really wanted a change in my health to start my marriage.
I tried and I failed.... I laid on the floor and cried.
I felt like there was no hope for me. I was stressed and desperate to just get under 200 pounds before the BIG DAY.



When I finally dusted off the videos it was a year and 3 months later. I was working and my friend was talking to me about how she had success losing her baby weight in a challenge group doing Insanity and was going to do P90X next. I told her I had P90X and I couldn't do it. I didn't know it at the time but she was a Coach with Beachbody. And that is where the "Secret Sauce" as I like to say comes into play!! She invited me to join her closed face book group for accountability and support called Fit For Fall. I told her I would join but I remember thinking BEFORE I even started that I would fail.

I posted in the group daily and worked out in my living room in the morning and many of the first workouts I laid on the floor and just laughed at the thought of ever being able to do it, but I kept checking into the group and I kept trying... I remember the first time I did a full (NO Knees) push up I was amazed. I went from not even walking for fitness to doing and finishing 90 days of P90X!!

I also learned how to eat... Yes I can pick up a fork and feed myself I was 230 POUNDS! I just didn't know how to eat right. I learned to throw out the mindset of FAT FREE and NOT eating to lose weight. I still to this day have NEVER counted a calorie. I learned to EAT MORE and Eat Clean healthy food.

I didn't start using Shakeology until my third week. I remember working at the spa and seeing the bowl of chocolate candy and my mouth would water and squirt at me!! I was craving everything!! I was never a BIG sweets eater but the processed food I was eating was loaded with sugar!! WW Meals or Lean cuisines where my go to FAST lunches. I replaced a meal a day with shakeology and that is when the BIG Change took effect! I wasn't tired, run down, and craving everything in sight. After 2 months of drinking shakeology everyday I was able to come off medication for high blood pressure, after 6 months I was taken off all medication for PCOS (polycystic ovary syndrome) after being diagnosed at the age of 13 I thought there was NO hope for me and was even told I would be obese for the rest of my life by my endocrinologist.

Well I proved Her Wrong!!

I lost 30 pounds with P90X, Shakeology and Clean Eating!! I am a success story!

This weekend at our Super Friday event in Pittsburgh PA we had 3 coaches share their transformation stories with us!

What AMAZING transformations check it out here:



It once again validates why we as coaches are here and that we have a very powerful and important job to do!!!

It's stories like this that make me love my job even more!!!!

Is it time for your own transformation?

Join my next Challenge Group!

Apply here Now for a free Consultation:

No comments:

Post a Comment