Tuesday, December 30, 2014

READY to Rock 2015!!!

We are headed into the end of the year and I wanted to reach out to you as my follower and make sure that you are set up for success for 2015. I have been running challenge groups for over 3 years now and I feel that they are the secret sauce, a key factor in having success with in home fitness and nutrition!

Beachbody Challenge

What is a challenge group?

So the challenge group is a 30 day group. It's all done through a closed online facebook support group. So only the members of the group can see what is being posted.What I do is help you customize your health and fitness goals to meet your needs. Then I help you choose the best Beachbody workout to get there based on your ability level. You replace 1 meal a day with shakeology for the next 30 days to give your body 1 meal that is supercharged with ingredients that will give you natural energy, cravings will be curbed, you will stay full for at least 3 hours and its equivalent to 6 salads in one meal. Then, I am going to teach you how to plan the other meals of the day. I will help you create a customized meal plan, give you recipes, snack ideas, tips, motivation and keep you accountable.
Every day I post in the challenge group your daily mindset tip or post. You check in and rate your day and read what is posted. We all keep each other accountable!
I am going to address the emotional eating, eating out at restaurants, how to handle the temptations, cheat meals, body image and more!
I've created an entire curriculum for my group!

Does this sound like something you would like to do?
Click here to apply now.

What questions do you have for me?
Feel free to message me if you have questions

We are currently running some great specials on challenge packs to get you set and ready 
for the new year!! I will provide you with the link for each special so you can check it out!

We are headed into the end of the year and I wanted to reach out to you as your coach and make sure that you are set up for success for 2015. I have been running challenge groups for over 3 years now and I feel that they are the secret sauce, a key factor in having success with in home fitness and nutrition!    What is a challenge group? So the challenge group is a 30 day group. It's all done through a closed online facebook support group. So only the members of the group can see what is being posted.What I do is help you customize your health and fitness goals to meet your needs. Then I help you choose the best Beachbody workout to get there based on your ability level. You replace 1 meal a day with shakeology for the next 30 days to give your body 1 meal that is supercharged with ingredients that will give you natural energy, cravings will be curbed, you will stay full for at least 3 hours and its equivalent to 6 salads in one meal. Then, I am going to teach you how to plan the other meals of the day. I will help you create a customized meal plan, give you recipes, snack ideas, tips, motivation and keep you accountable. Every day I post in the challenge group your daily mindset tip or post. You check in and rate your day and read what is posted. We all keep each other accountable! I am going to address the emotional eating, eating out at restaurants, how to handle the temptations, cheat meals, body image and more! I've created an entire curriculum for my group!   Does this sound like something you would like to do? Click here to apply now.   What questions do you have for me? Feel free to message me if you have questions s_bucuren@hotmail.com.   We are currently running some great specials on challenge packs to get you set and ready for the new year!! I will provide you with the link for each special so you can check it out!   Insanity MAX30 save $95 on this challenge pack! With INSANITY MAX:30, the only thing standing between you and the best body of your life is YOU.Every day you'll push a little harder, go a little longer, and dig a little deeper. It's not about finishing all 30 minutes—it's about seeing how far you'll go before you MAX OUT. INSANITY MAX:30 includes 12 killer cardio and tabata strength workouts that contain over 150 new moves. There's no equipment needed; all you have to do is work to your MAX to get insane results.   21 Day Fix save $70 on this challenge pack! 21 Day Fix takes all the guesswork out of weight loss. There's no counting, no guessing, and no wondering. Just easy-to-follow portion control and one 30-minute workout per day. 21 Day Fix makes losing weight so simple, you can see results fast—up to 15 pounds in just 21 days.   Start the New Year with the 3-DAY REFRESH Cleanse and save $70!! With this deal you get a month of shakeology and the cleanse for $10 more!! Great Deal! The 3-DAY REFRESH is an exciting new addition to the Beachbody supplements family. It’s an easy-to follow low-calorie, 3-day clean eating program consisting of Shakeology for breakfast, 2 additional high protein shakes at lunch and dinner supplemented with a selection of fresh fruits, vegetables, healthy fats and a digestive/fiber drink. It’s the perfect solution to lose a few pounds quickly, get a clean break from bad nutrition habits and feel immediately cleaner, lighter and more healthy…without starving.   Each Challenge pack comes with Shakeology. Shakeology® is the most delicious, nutrient-dense superfood-packed protein shake on the planet. It contains an abundance of potent ingredients derived from rich, nutrient-dense whole-food sources from around the world. The Healthiest Meal of the Day comes in 6 flavors: Chocolate, Chocolate Vegan, Strawberry, Tropical Strawberry (Vegan), Vanilla, or Greenberry. Feel free to message me with questions or if you need help deciding on a flavor! Chocolate is #1 in my house, but my Husband and I also enjoy Strawberry and Vanilla.   If you would like to save 25% off your future purchases of supplements,products, or your next Shakeology order you can either sign up as a preferred customer or earn an income by joining my team and doing what it is that I do. Click here to Apply online or message me.   I hope that you have a safe and happy New Year!! Here’s to your health in 2015!!

With INSANITY MAX:30, the only thing standing between you and the best body of your life is YOU.Every day you'll push a little harder, go a little longer, and dig a little deeper. It's not about finishing all 30 minutes—it's about seeing how far you'll go before you MAX OUT. INSANITY MAX:30 includes 12 killer cardio and tabata strength workouts that contain over 150 new moves. There's no equipment needed; all you have to do is work to your MAX to get insane results.

http://www.teambeachbody.com/shop/-/shopping/BCP21D160?referringRepId=253733

21 Day Fix takes all the guesswork out of weight loss. There's no counting, no guessing, and no wondering. Just easy-to-follow portion control and one 30-minute workout per day. 21 Day Fix makes losing weight so simple, you can see results fast—up to 15 pounds in just 21 days.

http://www.teambeachbody.com/shop/-/shopping/BCP21D160?referringRepId=253733

With this deal you get a month of shakeology and the cleanse for $10 more!! Great Deal!
The 3-DAY REFRESH is an exciting new addition to the Beachbody supplements family. It’s an easy-to follow low-calorie, 3-day clean eating program consisting of Shakeology for breakfast, 2 additional high protein shakes at lunch and dinner supplemented with a selection of fresh fruits, vegetables, healthy fats and a digestive/fiber drink. It’s the perfect solution to lose a few pounds quickly, get a clean break from bad nutrition habits and feel immediately cleaner, lighter and more healthy…without starving.

Each Challenge pack comes with Shakeology. Shakeology® is the most delicious, nutrient-dense superfood-packed protein shake on the planet. It contains an abundance of potent ingredients derived from rich, nutrient-dense whole-food sources from around the world. The Healthiest Meal of the Day comes in 6 flavors: Chocolate, Chocolate Vegan, Strawberry, Tropical Strawberry (Vegan), Vanilla, or Greenberry.
Feel free to message me with questions or if you need help deciding on a flavor!
Chocolate is #1 in my house, but my Husband and I also enjoy Strawberry and Vanilla.

If you would like to save 25% off your future purchases of supplements,products, or your next Shakeology order you can either sign up as a preferred customer or earn an income by joining my team and doing what it is that I do.
Click here to Apply online or message me.

I hope that you have a safe and happy New Year!!
Here’s to your health in 2015!!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment