Tuesday, July 22, 2014

Week 2 PiYO!! I think I am in LOVE is this really my JOB???

Week two of PiYO and My Husband and I decided to kick it off with the 3- Day Refresh!! 
I have to say I love Piyo!! I feel it in muscles I have never used before, but it feels sooo good at the same time! The workouts are short in 30 min you are done and you kinda feel like you want more ready and excited for the next day! Everyone in the challenge group is loving it too!! 
I love having the support in the closed facebook page. The accountability is awesome to have others going through the steps determined for a change! 
I have no doubt we will finish 26 members strong! 

Here is my favorite pictures so far!! 

Piyo, Week 2 PiYO, Successful Beachbody coach, Beachbody Challenge, Support, accountability, Piyo Meal Plan, Get paid to get fit, Sara Stakeley, Sarastakeley.com,
Darby after PiYO Sweat!! LOL


Darby is a coach on my team doing PiYO and this is part of our job!! As a beachbody Coach you get paid to workout and help others!! I love that she helps me to have a good laugh everyday!!


Piyo, Week 2 PiYO, Successful Beachbody coach, Beachbody Challenge, Support, accountability, Piyo Meal Plan, Get paid to get fit, Sara Stakeley, Sarastakeley.com,


We really have a ton of fun in the group! 
We show support and talk each other off the ledge at times. 
The hardest part with any workout is sticking to it and controlling what goes into your mouth!! 
Piyo, Week 2 PiYO, Successful Beachbody coach, Beachbody Challenge, Support, accountability, Piyo Meal Plan, Get paid to get fit, Sara Stakeley, Sarastakeley.com,
Breakfast for PiYO

Speaking of food... Day 2 today of the Refresh and I feel GREAT!! Day 1 I was a little tired but I think it had to do with our crazy weekend! My Sister was in town with her new Hubby and I got to spend almost the entire week with her!!

Piyo, Week 2 PiYO, Successful Beachbody coach, Beachbody Challenge, Support, accountability, Piyo Meal Plan, Get paid to get fit, Sara Stakeley, Sarastakeley.com,

It really is AWESOME to be able to create a schedule 
and LIVE a life around your family, career, income and DREAMS!! 
We got to spend a day working together outside at my pool! 

Piyo, Week 2 PiYO, Successful Beachbody coach, Beachbody Challenge, Support, accountability, Piyo Meal Plan, Get paid to get fit, Sara Stakeley, Sarastakeley.com,
We just moved our laptops outside and took many dance breaks to practice our moves since thursday night was a MICHAEL JACKSON Concert!! 
Well impersonator!!  

Who's BAD: The ultimate Michael Jackson tribute band
He was AWESOME!!! 

Pittsburgh PA, Jergels
Michael Jackson dance Crew!!
So as you can see we had a lot going on!! Still got our workout in everyday and still followed my meal plan I set for the week! Had a few cheats that night with a beer or two but we danced our asses off so I am sure the extra calorie burn was good!! 

Weigh in and I am down 2.5 pounds in the first week!! Like I said above we started the Refresh this week on Monday so I added the optional workouts and stuck to PiYO.  Here is what the Refresh looks like added into my meal plan this week. 
Is is crazy to think you can EAT on a cleanse??? I know!! So many juice fasts, and cabbage diets!! LOL NO WAY!! I HAVE TO CHEW!! 
I would go nuts.... besides they are really not the healthy way to lose inches and pounds! 

Piyo, Week 2 PiYO, Successful Beachbody coach, Beachbody Challenge, Support, accountability, Piyo Meal Plan, Get paid to get fit, Sara Stakeley, Sarastakeley.com,

I give BOTH new products a A++ so far!! My Husband and I will post our results later this week for the Refresh and I will keep you up to date on PiYO! 

It really was a awesome WEEK!! I hit a goal with my business I have had on my Goal Board for quite sometime!! Replace a MONTH's Spa Income in 1 week with your Beachbody Business!! 
GOAL CRUSHED!!
Are we friends on Facebook? https://www.facebook.com/SBStakeley

Really making this post it is crazy to think that you can focus on your health, have fun, crush goals, have more fun..... and I call this work!! 
Live Life BLESSED!! Be thankful for what you have received and always give to others!!

Piyo, Week 2 PiYO, Successful Beachbody coach, Beachbody Challenge, Support, accountability, Piyo Meal Plan, Get paid to get fit, Sara Stakeley, Sarastakeley.com,

For more accountability with your workouts or to change your 
life with a career in helping others fill out this application for a free consultation! 

No comments:

Post a Comment