Saturday, July 5, 2014

The After Holiday REFRESH!!!

3 Day Refresh, challenge, Challenge group, Sara Stakeley, Sarastakeley.com, Clean eating, lose weight, lose inches, PCOS ,


If you follow me at all, you know that I fall off the 
healthy train once in a while.

We all DO!! 
I had a amazing Burger with a few 
Fries yesterday at the stadium from BRGR!! 
I Love good time when life calls for it!
So I do my darndest to stick to what works for my body so I feel healthy, confident, energetic and fit!
But after a TON of Travel and parties 
Life doesn't always agree with what I want...
So I'm holding something to help me get back on track.
Nope - it's not a magic pill. Sorry, but it's not just a quick fix. It's a tool to JUMPSTART you in the right direction before you truly get on the path to better health for the long term.
This is the gateway program to health, weight loss and smart living 
- and I get to test it out!
Three days my goal is to drop 5 pounds of sumthin' sumthin' that decided to take residence on my midsection. 
And I am guaranteed to 
lose 3 pounds!! 3 Inches!! 
Winning!! 
I've put together a SMALL test group for people who want the jumpstart...
Are you in????




No comments:

Post a Comment