Wednesday, July 30, 2014

The 3 day refresh Menu and Husband and Wife results!




The results are in!! 
And this product can be purchased ON SALE still now!! 
Click here to buy NOW !!  3 Day Refresh 

Brian my husband was the biggest loser!! He lost 15 pounds!! I lost 6!! 

Really this program is awesome! Replace 3 meal items a day with a shake, eat veggies and fruit! You also get a high protein fat like hummus or avocado!! Really you feel satisfied! 
After 4 trips, a ton of parties, and family events we needed a good kick in the butt!! 
With PCOS every slip up shows up in my mid section!! It is the hardest area to lose when your body is fighting hormones!! 
My pants feel great and I am happy with the whole experience!!

3 Day Refresh, Couples Results for the 3 day refresh, 3 Day Refresh men's results, 3 day day Refresh womens results, lose 15 pounds in 3 days, meal idea, Results, challenge group, support, Sara Stakeley, Sarastakeley.com,
3 day Refresh Results 

Day 1 and 2 I was at home and Day 3 I had to work at the Spa so I planned and Prepared all of our snacks ahead of time!! 
Brian looked at me with concern this morning!! 
"What am I supposed to eat while you're working at the Spa today?" 
No worries I said!! 
I packed my cooler for me yesterday and his meals are labeled and in containers!! 
What would men do without us??!!
To stay on track you have to prep!! Saves you time and money every time!!

3 Day Refresh, Couples Results for the 3 day refresh, 3 Day Refresh men's results, 3 day day Refresh womens results, lose 15 pounds in 3 days, meal idea, Results, challenge group, support, Sara Stakeley, Sarastakeley.com,

Really the 3 days went by so fast!! We both thought the program is great and it would be a perfect way to start each month with a jump start!! 


You Eat!! It is not like a Juice Cleanse or a Fast Diet!! 
You get 3 shakes a day 1 Shakeology and 2 Vanilla Fresh! 

3 Day Refresh, Couples Results for the 3 day refresh, 3 Day Refresh men's results, 3 day day Refresh womens results, lose 15 pounds in 3 days, meal idea, Results, challenge group, support, Sara Stakeley, Sarastakeley.com,


You eat 2 servings of fruit, 2 servings of vegetables and 2 high protein fats for Lunches and snacks!

3 Day Refresh, Couples Results for the 3 day refresh, 3 Day Refresh men's results, 3 day day Refresh womens results, lose 15 pounds in 3 days, meal idea, Results, challenge group, support, Sara Stakeley, Sarastakeley.com,

Dinner the first night was Stir fry Veg and Soup  

3 Day Refresh, Couples Results for the 3 day refresh, 3 Day Refresh men's results, 3 day day Refresh womens results, lose 15 pounds in 3 days, meal idea, Results, challenge group, support, Sara Stakeley, Sarastakeley.com,

Dinner the Second Night was a Cucumber salad and Soup!! I actually made this recipe again over the weekend to take to a family dinner party!! It is really good! 

3 Day Refresh, Couples Results for the 3 day refresh, 3 Day Refresh men's results, 3 day day Refresh womens results, lose 15 pounds in 3 days, meal idea, Results, challenge group, support, Sara Stakeley, Sarastakeley.com,

The last nights meal was a spinach salad with sunflower seeds and a vinegar mix dressing!! 
Oh and the Soup!! 
Veggie Broth and I added scallions!! It was really good!!


3 Day Refresh, Couples Results for the 3 day refresh, 3 Day Refresh men's results, 3 day day Refresh womens results, lose 15 pounds in 3 days, meal idea, Results, challenge group, support, Sara Stakeley, Sarastakeley.com,
Cucumber Salad  

MY FAVORITE TIP!! 
FROZEN Vanilla Fresh! 
I would put it in the freezer for about 4 hours for an after dinner treat!!

3 Day Refresh, Couples Results for the 3 day refresh, 3 Day Refresh men's results, 3 day day Refresh womens results, lose 15 pounds in 3 days, meal idea, Results, challenge group, support, Sara Stakeley, Sarastakeley.com,
Vanilla Fresh Like a desert! Frozen


We DID IT!!! 
Really it isn't that bad... you eat food and feel satisfied! 
I will say I miss quinoa (I KNOW WEIRDO!!),Greek Yogurt, Oatmeal, and ALL MEAT!! I give anyone credit that is a vegetarian!! 
I think honestly Brian has been a great help! Doing this together has made it fun and a great learning experience! I will miss Brian calling Dinner GRASS!!LOL
I love the recipes and I will make them again for sure! 
I love eating clean... there really is no limitations other than processed food!! 
I love that I can eat what I want and make and create things I love into clean meals! 
Would we do it again??? 
YES!! 2 thumbs up!! 
3 Day Refresh, Couples Results for the 3 day refresh, 3 Day Refresh men's results, 3 day day Refresh womens results, lose 15 pounds in 3 days, meal idea, Results, challenge group, support, Sara Stakeley, Sarastakeley.com,
Brian and Sara Stakeley 


I would Love to have you be apart of our next support group!! 
Apply here online!! 


2 comments:

  1. How would you describe the Vanilla Fresh, compared to Vanilla Shakeology? Awesome results!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Shaun I would describe the Vanilla freah like a lighter Vanilla bean taste over the shakeology. It is really good!

      Delete