Wednesday, July 9, 2014

PiYO Week one Set up and Meal Plan!

Piyo,at home workout , Chalene Johnson , Clean Eating. , Pilates , Piyo , Piyo Meal Plan , Week 1 Progress Update , workouts , Yoga

OK My PiYO is here!! YA!! I was so excited to open it up and get started!! I reviewed the book and scheduled my workout times. I also made a schedule from the book to easily print out and follow to make notes on! 
Here is what my first 4 weeks will look like.

Piyo,at home workout , Chalene Johnson , Clean Eating. , Pilates , Piyo , Piyo Meal Plan , Week 1 Progress Update , workouts , Yoga
PiYO printable workout schedule 


A BIG Part of success with any Beachbody in home fitness program is going to be what you put in your mouth!! Yes my workout will last 30 min 6 days a week but the other 23 hours minus sleep is where the magic happens!!
With my caloric breakdown I will follow Plan C 
With Plan C you get:
  • 7 proteins
  • 3 fruits 
  • 6 veggies
  • 4 Healthy Fats
  • 2 Complex Carbs/ Secondary Grains
Here is what my week 1 meal plan will look like!! 


Piyo,at home workout , Chalene Johnson , Clean Eating. , Pilates , Piyo , Piyo Meal Plan , Week 1 Progress Update , workouts , Yoga

My Breakfast Everyday My Favorite!! 2 eggs over easy with cooked 
Quinoa and Spinach! or any vegetable! 
I will add some watermelon to get in one of my fruits with the Piyo Meal plan!! 

Piyo,at home workout , Chalene Johnson , Clean Eating. , Pilates , Piyo , Piyo Meal Plan , Week 1 Progress Update , workouts , Yoga


Snacks can vary each day but for my plan I have to keep it to a protein and a veg or fruit to get my servings in for the day!

Shakeology is by far my easiest meal for each day!! I get a protein in and since I have a extra protein to fit in I will add 1 scoop of protein powder to my shake. 
Piyo,at home workout , Chalene Johnson , Clean Eating. , Pilates , Piyo , Piyo Meal Plan , Week 1 Progress Update , workouts , Yoga


It feels like a ton of food..... but from what I have learned from the 21 day fix is portion control is everything!! And you have to eat to lose!! 


My Favorite Salad Dressing Creamy Garlic Dressing
(Makes 10 servings, about 2 Tbsp. each)
Ingredients
  • ½ cup extra-virgin olive oil
  • ¼ cup apple cider vinegar
  • 3 cloves garlic, crushed
  • 3 Tbsp. fresh lemon juice
  • 2 Tbsp. chopped fresh parsley
  • 1 tsp. Himalayan salt
  • ½ tsp. Dijon mustard
  • 1 Tbsp. raw honey (or pure maple syrup)

Directions
  1. Place oil, vinegar, garlic, lemon juice, parsley, salt, mustard, and honey in a blender or food processor; cover with lid. Blend until smooth.
  2. Refrigerate dressing if not using immediately. If dressing solidifies when cold, hold at room temperature for 30 minutes. Stir before serving.
Dinner Guide Recipes:

Thursday: Salmon Grilled 
Friday: Cauliflower Pizza Crust tomato/basil/feta (New Recipe to come this week) 
Saturday: Grilled Fish Tacos (NEW Recipe to follow this week

I am excited to get started and I know everyone in my closed private accountability group is excited too!!

If you would like more information on joining my next Piyo Accountability and support group to get customized meal planning, tips and recipes to help you start and complete your Piyo Journey please contact me below!

Piyo,at home workout , Chalene Johnson , Clean Eating. , Pilates , Piyo , Piyo Meal Plan , Week 1 Progress Update , workouts , Yoga




No comments:

Post a Comment