Sunday, July 13, 2014

Beachbody Coaching opportunity of a lifetime!!

All I can say is that I am truly GRATEFUL for this opportunity. I signed up as a Beachbody coach to help hold myself accountable for working out and drinking my shake and didn't even really EVER think this could be a way to make a income for me. I loved drinking shakeology and believed in the products after losing 30 pounds in 90 days!! I loved what shakeology did to change my health and wanted the discount! I struggled to afford the cost of the shakes 
so I set my goal to make $90 a month to cover my shakeology!!! 


It dawned on me today that I was able to pay both our car payment AND mortgage payment with my earnings from just the last 2 weeks!!!
I also got my Bonus and I am saving that for a Dream Vacation with Brian!! 
Maybe Fiji!!

Beachbody Coach, help others, get paid, make a income from home, health and fitness career, webinar, Sara Stakeley, Sarastakeley.com, Dream Board, Grateful,
Help people get healthy and get paid!!



SERIOUSLY??

When I decided to go all in, I haven't looked back. It gave me a renewed sense of passion and drive that I hadn't had in a while. Helping others gave me a new purpose and when my team reaches the goals they set for themselves, 
I'm as excited as they are.

Beachbody Coach, help others, get paid, make a income from home, health and fitness career, webinar, Sara Stakeley, Sarastakeley.com, Dream Board, Grateful,


I'm not even a fitness fanatic, but I will tell you I am a Beachbody opportunity fanatic. 

Beachbody Coach, help others, get paid, make a income from home, health and fitness career, webinar, Sara Stakeley, Sarastakeley.com, Dream Board, Grateful,

This company, the CEO Carl Daikeler pictured above and other leaders and of course, my fellow coaches, make this happy place like no other! 

I'm so freaking lucky!!!

Everyone needs health and fitness. That need is not going away.

Beachbody Coach, help others, get paid, make a income from home, health and fitness career, webinar, Sara Stakeley, Sarastakeley.com, Dream Board, Grateful,

Our company's mission?
"Help people achieve their goals and enjoy a healthy, fulfilling life."

Beachbody Coach, help others, get paid, make a income from home, health and fitness career, webinar, Sara Stakeley, Sarastakeley.com, Dream Board, Grateful,

If our mission statement resonates with you, I urge you to consider joining our team. There is no cookie-cutter coach. You don't have to fit a certain mold. It's about sharing your journey, the steps forward and set-backs. It's not about being at your destination. It's about inspiring and encouraging others to begin or continue their journey. It's about not giving up.

I will be hosting a Webinar Tuesday Night!! 

Beachbody Coach, help others, get paid, make a income from home, health and fitness career, webinar, Sara Stakeley, Sarastakeley.com, Dream Board, Grateful,



Join us in the comfort of your own home on your PC 
I will fill you in on what coaching is all about. 

You just need to message me for the link to join. 

You don't have to make any commitment just see if it might fit. 

Part time like myself and full time coaching opportunity! 

Just come with an open mind and your life goals in mind.
If you prefer to apply here and I will fill you in with all the details and answer any questions you may have.  


No comments:

Post a Comment