Tuesday, June 17, 2014

Super Excited for Coach Summit 2014 with Team Evolve!!

www.sarastakeley.com

It's Official in less than 24 hours I will be surrounded by 10,000 Beachbod Coaches!! 
I LOVE Beachbody Coach Summit!! 
It is awesome to work from home with Beachbody but when we get to celebrate Success with Everyone in Vegas each year.... AWESOME!! 
This will be my third trip to summit and each year I come back refreshed and renewed!! 
We have a ton to celebrate this year with Team Evolve!! 
Never in my wildest dreams did I think losing weight would lead to all of this!! 
I get to change lives with health and fitness, but I also get to change family's income, bring home overworked Mom's and Dad's, and alleviate the financial burdens of so many that just stay diligent to change lives for a living!! 

Coach Sumitt 2014

We don't work hard for Success we work diligent!! 
End the Trend!! 
~ Coach Stakeley (star diamond coach,and creator of Team Evolve.)



 
Here is my Very first trip in 2012 as a BRAND NEW COACH !! 

I am so excited to have with me some of the top coaches on my team!! 
Here are two to name a few!! 

Angie Bates~ 
Pcos, Beachbody coach, coaching, Team Evolve, part time job, Full time Job, Summer job, make income from home, Travel for work, Beachbody Summit 2014, Sara Stakeley, Sarastakeley.com,

ACE certified personal trainer
ACE certified group fitness instructor
Certification in Sport Nutrition
Certification as a coach for Healthy lifestyles and weight management

Angie (My Sister) has been coaching with beachbody for 2 1/2 years and she is certified in the NEW to Beachbody PiYo workouts!! As well as Turbo Kick, P90X and many other group fitness programs!! 
She has been able to change lives in the gym and online ALL Over the US!! 
I am super proud of her success this year as a Coach and She has BIG GOALS for this year, so watch out!! 
As a Coach I am so blessed to be able to share this business and experience with my baby Sister!! 





Teresa Monaco
Pcos, Beachbody coach, coaching, Team Evolve, part time job, Full time Job, Summer job, make income from home, Travel for work, Beachbody Summit 2014, Sara Stakeley, Sarastakeley.com,

Wife, Mother of 3, with a Full time out of the house career and Beachbody Business!! 


She is driven and hard working! She has been able to change her health, the health of her family, and many of her customers in challenge groups!! She is well on her way to achieving success financially and with all her BIG Dreams!! 
Check out her Husband Dan's Transformation!! 

Dan Monaco
Dan Monaco

In this business I get to meet so many awesome people from all over the US and Canada!! Many of my closest friends and I will be reunited over this next week!! 
Pcos, Beachbody coach, coaching, Team Evolve, part time job, Full time Job, Summer job, make income from home, Travel for work, Beachbody Summit 2014, Sara Stakeley, Sarastakeley.com,

I am thankful each day for all of them and the many blessings this business has given me. 
Financial Freedom to travel
My Health!! Down 70 pounds with Beachbody workouts and Shakeology
100% perscription free for over 2 years from PCOS!! 
The ability to say I love what I do, and the excitement I have for living each day!! 
Independence!! I work at achieving goals to better my life,
not the life of someone else's Dreams!! My DREAMS!! 
I am A Beachbody Coach!! 
Here's Why I am a Beachbody Coach!! 


Don't Miss Out Next Year!


  • Insider training tips from top Coaches
  • Surefire systems to skyrocket your business
  • Awe-inspiring workouts with celebrity trainers
  • Beachbody's biggest cash giveaways of the year
  • New Beachbody® product debuts and Summit-only specials
Team Evolve
Team Evolve Coaches 

Apply Now to be apart of Team Evolve!! 
Pcos, Beachbody coach, coaching, Team Evolve, part time job, Full time Job, Summer job, make income from home, Travel for work, Beachbody Summit 2014, Sara Stakeley, Sarastakeley.com,


Use Wufoo templates to make your own HTML forms.

No comments:

Post a Comment