Monday, June 30, 2014

Summer Sizzle!! What is going on for July!!

Summer, Piyo, 3 Day Refresh, Sara Stakeley, Sarastakeley.com, 30 day challenge, Beachbody Challenge, online support, eat more lose weight, PCOS, PCOS Awareness,
Sara And Angie
(Sister's that work together play together!!) 
With the excitement of Coach Summit still fresh in my head and a 
WHOLE ton of great ways to get Healthy, and stay Healthy in the works!!! 
This is going to be the BEST SUMMER YET!! 
ARE YOU Ready to Make YOUR SUMMER Sizzle??? 
I took a vow with my business partner and Sister above in this photo to NEVER GIVE UP this year at the 2014 Beachbody Summit and what that means to me??? 
Is I am pushing harder and making this Summer ALL about you! 
I will not give up on you! 
I will help you achieve the success you want in life! 
I will help you look better, feel better and LIVE YOUR BEST LIFE!! 
I am committed to you and together WE ARE committed to change! 

So if you are waiting for the perfect time to change your life, it will never come!! 
If you are ready to try.... I can show you how this can fit into any lifestyle!! 
Let's DO THIS!! 

Have you been on the fence with Shakeology? Maybe this is the first time you are hearing about it? Shakeology is much more than just a protein shake or meal replacement shake. Thousands of 
people experience amazing benefits and transformations every day from drinking Shakeology,
including helping with weight loss, increased energy, healthy digestion, and even reduced
cravings!! One of most exciting things for me was this year it was announced that Shakeology is now Clinically PROVEN to Change your health and your waistline!!
Check it out here !!

So adding Shakeology to my family's life for the past 3 years is clinically proven to be saving the ones I love, myself 100% perscription free, and Now YOU!! 
Even better....
In July Shakeology Comes with a 3 day Refresh Challenge Pack for just $10 more! 
You are guaranteed to lose 3 to 10 pounds and 3 or more inches in just 3 days!
SAY HELLO to the 3 DAY REFRESH!! 

Summer, Piyo, 3 Day Refresh, Sara Stakeley, Sarastakeley.com, 30 day challenge, Beachbody Challenge, online support, eat more lose weight, PCOS, PCOS Awareness,



WHAT IS THE 3-DAY REFRESH™?
The 3-Day Refresh is a scientifically designed program that helps you
fast-track your weight loss, kick-start healthy eating, and get a clean
break from bad nutrition habits. 3-Day Refresh is a simple, straightforward
program that will help cleanse your body and improve the way you feel—
without starving yourself. Unlike juice cleanses or liquid fasts which tend
to be high in sugar and low in protein (leaving you feeling weak, hungry,
and sluggish), this easy-to-follow program helps support your metabolism
while nourishing your vital organs.
For 3 days you’ll follow a program of 3 shakes a day, a fiber drink, plenty
of filtered water, plus a wide array of fresh fruits, vegetables, and healthy
fats throughout the day to keep your energy and metabolism going.
WHY REFRESH?
Maybe you feasted like a king or queen over the weekend, and want get
back on track. Perhaps you simply just want to lose that last bit of annoying
pudge. Maybe you used to eat healthy but little by little you fell off the
wagon and now are ready to climb back on. It’s also possible you’ve never
had a healthy diet but you’re finally ready to start. Sometimes you want to
quickly drop a few pounds for an upcoming social event. Or perhaps you’re
kick-starting a new workout program and want to shift into high gear right
away. Or maybe, just maybe, you’re ready for a few days of clean eating just
because it’s the right thing to do.
Whatever your “maybe” may be, we all have those times when we want to
get our nutrition on track—and that’s what the 3-Day Refresh is all about.
This program is the easiest way to break the cycle of bad eating habits
while creating new ones, conquer your cravings, flatten your stomach, feel
lighter and more energized, sleep more soundly, detoxify your body, and
dramatically improve the way you feel—ALL WITHOUT STARVING!**

Check it out HERE!!
Order NOW!! Click HERE 

And Last But Not Least PiYO!!! 
Check out my Teammate Miguel's Results in the PiYO test group!! 
Hear from him in the video below!! 
AMAZING!! 
Summer, Piyo, 3 Day Refresh, Sara Stakeley, Sarastakeley.com, 30 day challenge, Beachbody Challenge, online support, eat more lose weight, PCOS, PCOS Awareness,

After falling down the stairs and messing up my back then knee, I am sooooo excited for this workout!! Have you seen it?? 
Check it out Here
YOU SAVE $70 on this Challenge pack in July!! 
Order NOW!! Click HERE



Ok now you see why this SUMMER IS going to SIZZLE!! 
I am setting up closed private groups for accountability and support!! 

If you want to focus on Nutrition and aren't ready to add a workout the my Summer Lifestyle Makeover is for you!! We will start with the 3 Day Refresh Challenge and continue the learning with everything you need to change your outlook on the way you view food!! I am NOT on a DIET!! I HATE that word!! I eat to live and I can teach you some pretty amazing ways to eat healthy!! Food should taste good and I am a foodie!! I lOVE to eat!! And I eat a ton! 
Summer, Piyo, 3 Day Refresh, Sara Stakeley, Sarastakeley.com, 30 day challenge, Beachbody Challenge, online support, eat more lose weight, PCOS, PCOS Awareness,

I also plan to add a workout to my day with PiYO and I am running a Test Group on this new program! Not only do we have a chance to WIN $500 for our amazing 60 day Transformation I will help you find the motivation to push play each day!! I also had the chance to review the meal guide and I have some awesome ways for you to learn how to see results faster!! 
80% of your results will come from what you eat!! 80%!! 
I will guide you with that!! 
We will create and share meal plans in the group! New Recipes, and everything you need to end this 60 day challenge with a BANG!! 

Summer, Piyo, 3 Day Refresh, Sara Stakeley, Sarastakeley.com, 30 day challenge, Beachbody Challenge, online support, eat more lose weight, PCOS, PCOS Awareness,

We will Start PiYO on the 14th so don't delay!! This Challenge group is filling up fast already!! 
Are we friends on Facebook yet?? If not click here and feel free to send me a friend request!! Shoot me a message and let me know you saw my invite here!! I post motivation and meal ideas daily! My health is a BIG part of my life, as well as my career!! 
Ok ARE YOU READY??? 
Can't Decide?? 
Fill out this Application and I will guide you to the support that is right 
for you right now with a free consultation!! 






There are tons of Wufoo features to help make your forms awesome.

No comments:

Post a Comment