I am super excited to help you launch your business.
It’s always exciting to start something new.
Over the next 30 days I am going to give you some great tips, tools, and techniques that will build your business and teach you the 3 Vital Behaviors of a successful Coach.
I have created the Refinery Coach Camp page for us to share our experiences and hold each other accountable.
Please plan to participate every day so you don’t miss out on the daily post! Remember that I will be “pinning” the daily post to the top of the page every morning. If you are on mobile device you may have to specifically click on “pinned post” to view it. I love comments and questions, so post away!
How did you do with the 7- Day Quick Start and what was your biggest takeaway from the Beachbody Challenge Group Training Videos?
I can't wait to see what you all say!
TIP: Pull out your calendar and block time in your schedule every day to participate in this group.
The TOP MISTAKES that NEW COACHES MAKE: 1) not spending enough focus building the relationship FIRST.
2) Posting their Beachbody order links in statuses or too quickly in message too quickly
3) Going thru a convo in comments instead of immediately moving to PM when someone shows interest.
4) telling them to buy without asking enough questions or having enough reasons & research as to WHY that’s best for them
5) Not knowing enough or willing to do research as to HOW the products work/WHY they're needed
6) Promoting ONLY BB. I personally like some other branded products still & talk about it bc it’s real, gains trust & integrity & is for things that don't hurt my biz. That client/coach trust goes a looong way in loyalty.