Thursday, May 8, 2014

Clean Eating Taco Salad two for one meals!!


We just got back from our week away for my Sister's wedding ( post to follow) and I had taken some Organic Ground Turkey with me for dinner at the beach house. I kept it in the freezer and we didn't use it!! So on the way home it defrosted in the cooler so I had to use it today! I decided to make two meals out of this meat. Today we are having stuffed peppers in the crock pot since I have to work at the Spa today. 

And for tomorrow I cooked the other half of the meat for a taco salad!! I will head to the grocery store today for the fresh veggies!! 

Two meals in one!! 

Here is the Recipe for tomorrow's meal :)

Clean Mexican meals
Clean Eating Easy Taco or Taco Salad 


Ingredients:

  • 1 1/2 pounds learn ground turkey meat
  • 2 teaspoons garlic powder
  • 2 teaspoons chili powder
  • 2 teaspoons paprika
  • Salt and pepper to taste
  • Avocado – sliced or mashed
  • Roasted Corn – no sugar added
  • Lettuce
  • Black beans – no sugar added
  • Salsa
  • Tomatoes
  • Onions
  • Olives
  • Low fat shredded cheese
  • Fresh cilantro I use a TON Love IT!! 

Directions:

  1. Prepare your meat in a non stick pan using either the Misto or 1/2 teaspoon olive oil to cook it. Add all meat mixture ingredients to the pan and cook until the meat is done. (Can be done the night before)
  2. Prepare all other ingredients.
  3. Layer all the ingredients in a large baking dish or directly on your plate and serve.



No comments:

Post a Comment