We just got back from our week away for my Sister's wedding ( post to follow) and I had taken some Organic Ground Turkey with me for dinner at the beach house. I kept it in the freezer and we didn't use it!! So on the way home it defrosted in the cooler so I had to use it today! I decided to make two meals out of this meat. Today we are having stuffed peppers in the crock pot since I have to work at the Spa today.
And for tomorrow I cooked the other half of the meat for a taco salad!! I will head to the grocery store today for the fresh veggies!!
Two meals in one!!
Here is the Recipe for tomorrow's meal :)
|Clean Eating Easy Taco or Taco Salad|
- 1 1/2 pounds learn ground turkey meat
- 2 teaspoons garlic powder
- 2 teaspoons chili powder
- 2 teaspoons paprika
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Avocado – sliced or mashed
- Roasted Corn – no sugar added
- Black beans – no sugar added
- Low fat shredded cheese
- Fresh cilantro I use a TON Love IT!!
- Prepare your meat in a non stick pan using either the Misto or 1/2 teaspoon olive oil to cook it. Add all meat mixture ingredients to the pan and cook until the meat is done. (Can be done the night before)
- Prepare all other ingredients.
- Layer all the ingredients in a large baking dish or directly on your plate and serve.