Friday, March 7, 2014

Personal Training, Customer Service, Hair Stylist, Skin tech, Bartender and Beachbody:



 A Combined Business

business, beachbody coaching earn income from home, PCOS, Bartender, Skin tech, hair stylist, personal training, Work for yourself, P90X certification, potential income, gym owners, shakeology, change your life, location independence, Sara Stakeley, Sarastakeley.com,
Team Evolve

 

“Even a TOP PAID personal trainer can NOT reach the same earning potential as a thriving Diamond Beachbody Coach.” ~ Chalene Johnson


Chalene JohnsonFor 2012, when I received my 1099 for my very FIRST “rookie” year as a Beachbody coach I was shocked to see that I earned WELL above what an ESTABLISHED full-time PERSONAL TRAINER earns.


Personal Trainers and I BOTH provide services to clients that help transform their eating habits and work out.  But, unlike personal trainers who have to SEE MORE CLIENTS to EARN MORE I am working the SAME to earn MORE. Meanwhile this year, and every year after, my income will CONTINUE to DOUBLE.  ”How” you ask?




Because I have: DUPLICATION and REACH.  Not only am I providing a service, like personal trainers, but I am able to REACH more people. My services reach all of America and Canada, not just my local town.  I am maximizing my earning by getting paid off the success of my ENTIRE team and their efforts


.
Imagine, as a personal trainer, or even as a Skin Tech like myself at a Spa if you got paid off all the other trainers or employees efforts, too?

business, beachbody coaching earn income from home, PCOS, Bartender, Skin tech, hair stylist, personal training, Work for yourself, P90X certification, potential income, gym owners, shakeology, change your life, location independence, Sara Stakeley, Sarastakeley.com,

With this business model,  I can be sick, go on vacation and STILL earn. I can even RELOCATE anywhere in the country and STILL continue to earn without losing ANY of my clients.
Location independence!! WOW that would be a amazing feeling!!





business, beachbody coaching earn income from home, PCOS, Bartender, Skin tech, hair stylist, personal training, Work for yourself, P90X certification, potential income, gym owners, shakeology, change your life, location independence, Sara Stakeley, Sarastakeley.com,


With Beachbodys line of products, I have an entire “store” of supplements and name brand fitness products that I can offer people. I don't have to keep a makeup closet full or products (Yes I was a lady in Pink once before!) or even lug a bag of jewelry around. I have never done a "home" party as a coach where the intent was to sell something!! I don't like those parties personally so I wouldn't like to be the one doing them. I have had friends over that want to try a shake or even put a sample in a Dixie cup at work for clients or coworkers to try Shakeology.I like that I have a company line that does the hard work for me. Shipping and Receiving!!  My job is to truly share what I have and make sure customers see results with the products from my support! I love that!!



Check out my AWESOME Sister's online moves!! This girl is on fire!!
 She has a wedding coming up!! Exciting!!


Beachbody coach, personal trainer
My Sister is a Beachbody Coach/Trainer
My Sister is a trainer and a beachbody coach I bet most of  her gym clients are purchasing supplements from SOMEWHERE or SOMEONE, right?   Why not have them purchase from HER “store” and know they are getting clean, chemical-free supplements? It is very awesome for her to give support online with nutrition and shakeology while her customers get one on one support online and face to face contact with her at the gym during a class or personal training session. Its like they have somewhere to go to when the gym is closed!! And with results that builds trust and referrals locally. But not all of her customers are local.....She can train people online anywhere in the US or Canada!!


Sisters,business, beachbody coaching earn income from home, PCOS, Bartender, Skin tech, hair stylist, personal training, Work for yourself, P90X certification, potential income, gym owners, shakeology, change your life, location independence, Sara Stakeley, Sarastakeley.com,
Girls Weekend with our Mom
With Beachbody I am not a personal trainer or nutritionist  myself but I have had BIG results and have learned how to help others do the same.   I have no over head and no contracts to fulfill.  I am NOT saying this to compete with personal trainers. I am saying this to show what is POSSIBLE if you are one!  If your clients are seeing you three days a week, why not assign them a  Beachbody program to do on the OTHER days they are not with you?  Or, while they are traveling?  If they get results through what you suggest, they are MORE likely to be happy and keep coming back to you.  You are providing VALUE.  Plus, you will also be earning income off the supplements you are able to offer them.

As a personal trainer YOU can take the service you currently provide people to an entirely NEW income level by doing WHAT YOU ARE ALREADY DOING, every day.  You can even “specialize” your current niche by becoming CERTIFIED like I did in the brands, INSANITY or P90X, and have something ELSE to offer clients.


business, beachbody coaching earn income from home, PCOS, Bartender, Skin tech, hair stylist, personal training, Work for yourself, P90X certification, potential income, gym owners, shakeology, change your life, location independence, Sara Stakeley, Sarastakeley.com,
Certified P90X Trainers



How much do you REALLY believe your income will grow this year? How much HARDER will you have to work to DOUBLE it?  My income  DOUBLED in 2013 over 2012,  working the same hours as I did in 2012. Its working SMARTER, not HARDER.   Why not consider doing the SAME by adding Beachbody to your repertoire of training talents.   Literally, for a $40 business investment, what do you have to lose???




business, beachbody coaching earn income from home, PCOS, Bartender, Skin tech, hair stylist, personal training, Work for yourself, P90X certification, potential income, gym owners, shakeology, change your life, location independence, Sara Stakeley, Sarastakeley.com,

As a X Flight Attendant, Bartender, Mary Kay Lady, Server, Inside Sales cube job, and even a Life Guard!! Yes I am a jack of all trades!! I felt for a very long time I didn't know what my "calling" was I never had the desire to be a titled job! A teacher a Doctor or even a Lawyer. Sure I played occupations as a child but I remember feeling lost when I graduated High School as to what was next for me. I will say after many years of "finding myself" I realized that each of my trades was leading me to this. I feel alive when I am helping others!! I feel like I have a purpose when I change someone for the better be it in health, fitness, or even a marriage. Now not too many helpers truly make a justifiable income doing such and that I believe is not fair at all. Married to a Phys Ed teacher I know my Husbands passion is not for the all might dollar!! I know that he loves what he does and that is most important for his happiness.

I believe you should and can love what you do. Truly have Success!!


business, beachbody coaching earn income from home, PCOS, Bartender, Skin tech, hair stylist, personal training, Work for yourself, P90X certification, potential income, gym owners, shakeology, change your life, location independence, Sara Stakeley, Sarastakeley.com,





Thankfully I can create a income that can support my family, allow us to live and celebrate a lifestyle we like to live. I get paid when I am on vacation, or visiting my family in other states. I get paid when I am sick cause I can work or take a day off on my schedule. Plus I have a team that is working with me.  Heaven forbid if I ever hurt myself... what would I do at the Spa?? What would you do if your reading this as a commission based salary?  I would be in a world of trouble and I had my eyes opened with this when I had a accident two years ago. No clients, No pay.. Well I can not live like that and I knew I needed a change.



business, beachbody coaching earn income from home, PCOS, Bartender, Skin tech, hair stylist, personal training, Work for yourself, P90X certification, potential income, gym owners, shakeology, change your life, location independence, Sara Stakeley, Sarastakeley.com,




Message Me to JOIN MY TEAM or fill out this application below and start working SMARTER!


HTML Forms powered by Wufoo




2 comments:

  1. i need a personal trainer.what i do now?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Martin, I sent you a email hope you got it. I am a Beachbody Coach and the personal trainers that I work with for example are Tony Horton the creator of P90X. All workouts are done in home. As a coach I give support an guidance online to get results with the programs.

      Delete