Tuesday, March 4, 2014

21 day fix week 3 Husband and Wife Tranformation!

I must first say this is a day late but not a dollar short!! LOL I was stuck due to snow or ghosts in my house without internet yesterday and I learned how to be very productive with my iPhone!!
However I still finished the 21 Day fix!! And Brian my Husband and I had so much success we decided to give it a go with another round!! No breaks just movement onward and upward!!


21 day fix transformation with Pcos
Sara Stakeley
 Me FIRST!!! 
With the past 21 days I have learned.....
1. I WAS STUCK cause I ...WASN'T EATING ENOUGH! CRAZY!! Brian too and we had fun this month doing this together!! After 14 years we still got it!! He is my BFF!! I know VOMIT LOVE
2. When your body is healthy from amazing food and super foods with Shakeology your mind power is greater!! I found myself smiling walking through the grocery store... I bet people think I am sedated!! On something!!
3. A 30 minute workout IS ENOUGH to see results!!!! THANK GOD!!!
4. Those containers can hold a lot of food if you squish it in there! LOL
5. I am slacking on my water intake when I work from home. Like now I will pause and fill up my water!! Drink!!Water!! It is great for the body, eyes, and SKIN!!!
6. I still don't love working out! I like it and it is fun.... but when it is over!! The workouts are amazing!! But If I could dance every night in a club and drink my 4oz of wine and be fit like I was in my 20's that would be a awesome workout!! Maybe I need a disco ball in my living room!!
7. I truly believe that if I stick to this for a few rounds I will achieve results I have been working toward for a long time! My Stomach feels tighter and my pants are BIGGER in the butt and waist!! WOW!!!! I have a jean poppy pants sag!! Hello BUTT lift!! I love my curves!! I totally rocked my red goal jeans every time we went out in February!! Poor Brian!! LOL
GAME PLAN:
I plan to not wait a week or take a week off!!?? Brian and I are going another round!! 21 more days.... watch out this couple is on FIRE!!!
We are celebrating tonight with Bison Steaks on the grill and 4oz of wine!!




21 day challenge, 21 day fix, 21 Day fix coach, 21 day transformation, eat clean, portion control, lost 12 pounds, husband and wife success, results fir 21 day fix, Sara Stakeley, Sarastakeley.com, Beachbody Challenge, Beachbody coach
My Husband Brian



And Even Brian had a BIG CHANGE!!
This was a call from a very excited Husband!! Brian shared with me that he was trying to trim down his waist! To get more cut ~ his words!! So I suggested that he do the 21 day fix with me. He has been good with the food, better then before (no snacks, no ice cream every night after dinner, less beer) and making a big change with me! He called me this morning all excited after his weigh in at work!! Babe you not going to believe this!! This was after our coffee talk this morning as he was drilling a new hole in his belt!! I love that he and I have been able to have fun, get results and do this together!! Couples Challenge!! We plan to do another round to hit spring like two spring chickens!! You should join us and get your significant other involved too!!



21 day challenge, 21 day fix, 21 Day fix coach, 21 day transformation, eat clean, portion control, lost 12 pounds, husband and wife success, results fir 21 day fix, Sara Stakeley, Sarastakeley.com, Beachbody Challenge, Beachbody coach
21 day fix Men's results


We support others in our closed online facebook group!!


21 day challenge, 21 day fix, 21 Day fix coach, 21 day transformation, eat clean, portion control, lost 12 pounds, husband and wife success, results fir 21 day fix, Sara Stakeley, Sarastakeley.com, Beachbody Challenge, Beachbody coach
21 day fix love



 The meal plan became much easier to follow this week!! We even fell in love with the homemade fix protein bars!! Just last night Brian said what am I going to have for desert!! Cause my shakeology bag was empty, and I didn't have any to spare for bars!! I jumped online and ordered another bag ASAP!! I did the math and I am saving BIG time by making the bars at home!! Compared to paying for them at whole foods!! 2 scoops of Shakeology, some old fashioned oats, honey and peanut butter... done!! Cheap the shakeology is just $4 a scoop!!  Here's my tip with the 21dayfix you can use the containers as a couple but watch your shakes 2 people drinking a shake a day and it will go fast!! Still cheaper then eating lunch out for two at $8 a day!! But keep a eye on it!!

Shakeology Bag
Shakeology freak out
Brian and I deciding to follow the 21 day fix together for 21 days has made a big impact on others!! I got this text today and I totally cried for joy!! When you can change your health it is one thing.. But when you can change the life of other married coupl...es it is a blessing!! I believe this job is a blessing!! Who wouldn't want to receive a text like this!! It is amazing to be able to lose weight and get healthy, but making a income and changing someone's life?? It is really unheard of!! I'm not a doctor, I never even went to a four year college!!!! But I feel I have finally found my purpose!! This excites me so much for her and now her husband as well!!

21 day challenge, 21 day fix, 21 Day fix coach, 21 day transformation, eat clean, portion control, lost 12 pounds, husband and wife success, results fir 21 day fix, Sara Stakeley, Sarastakeley.com, Beachbody Challenge, Beachbody coach
Text from Challenger in online group


How does a skin tech and a BeachBody coach celebrate a 21dayfix day 22 success!! With a chemical peel, of course!! Just finished my treatment a minute ago after a relaxing shower!! 20 minutes and the pink in my skin will be gone!! 3 days and I will be glowing!! Oh and by the way 21 days and 12 pounds gone!! Ready for round two!! Yeah!! Ooh la la!!

21 day challenge, 21 day fix, 21 Day fix coach, 21 day transformation, eat clean, portion control, lost 12 pounds, husband and wife success, results fir 21 day fix, Sara Stakeley, Sarastakeley.com, Beachbody Challenge, Beachbody coach
Girl on fire! Morning workout after peel!!

You hear me talk about them all the time and this is just a few of the amazing people I get to "work" with everyday!! 
21 day challenge, 21 day fix, 21 Day fix coach, 21 day transformation, eat clean, portion control, lost 12 pounds, husband and wife success, results fir 21 day fix, Sara Stakeley, Sarastakeley.com, Beachbody Challenge, Beachbody coach
Team Evolve



Behind ANY GREAT leader is a STRONG Team of Support!!
  Last month they have all made me so proud!!! XOXOXO
I want each of you to know that you BLESS my life daily and I couldn't imagine a day without this team in my life!!
Thank you for pushing me behind the screen! Can you believe I get paid to hang out with such amazing people!!



Join my team in our next challenge!! Message me for details, or fill out this application below!
Sara

HTML Forms powered by Wufoo

No comments:

Post a Comment