Thursday, March 13, 2014

21 Day fix and Pump Hybrid Round two, Week four!! Punch PCOS in the face!!

It is crazy to think that the old saying is true!! Give me 21 days and you CAN Make or Break a Habit! 21 days goes so fast!! I can see myself already master this new portion control eating. I can even see it in my Husband as well. We have been eating more spread out through our day. And even at dinner our portions are Fixed, but seem to be just enough food. My plate is full but my portions are measured and now I am getting pretty good at eye balling my portions. This is nice when we are out or something unplanned comes up. I think the hardest thing for me over the first 21 days was No Beer!! I am a Dark beer drinker and I won't say I haven't had a beer, but I will say I have had no where near what I was drinking before. I feel amazing and I have so much energy with the way I am eating! If I have a Cheat beer I have 1 and I follow it with waters. I have learned that with age I can't drink wine. This is fixed approved and only 3 a week. However every time I drink wine I get red splotchy and my German, Irish pale skin glows!! I mentioned this to my Mother and she became the same way around my age at the later side of 34 :) I know why even bother having 1 beer!! I am not sure why but the weekends are the hardest, or I have a long day at working at the Spa. This is something as I continue that I know and feel I want less and less. I enjoy waking up in the AM sharp and excited for the day not groggy and sluggish. So I believe this is something on a side note that I have learned. No judgment here!! Each day is growth and change for the better!


100% prescription free, 21 day fix back order, 21 Day fix hybrid, eat clean, eat to lose weight, Les Mills Pump, PCOS, PCOS chef, Sara Stakeley, Sarastakeley.com, Whitney Way Thore,
Weight loss and the real world

Now I decided to not take a break and jump right into another round of the 21 Day Fix, however my body wanted different! I was sick last week with a ear infection and strep throat. So I listened to my body and took a five day break. I was thankful that I caught it early! I believe this is because I was feeling so awesome by the clean foods I have had been eating as well as Shakeology and the super foods. When I was home sick  on my print out from the Doctor it said to eat a soft diet, boost my vitamins, and rest. So I am had 3 shakes that day since I really didn't have any appetite and I wanted  to cover that and the rest part..

Shakeology When Sick
Shakeology Boost when sick

I was resting however after seeing this picture I took for my Facebook wall I headed up stairs to go rest in the shower and give my greasy head a shampoo massage!! My fever broke the night before and I was a hot mess!! I don't know how you could swallow horse pill vitamins on a good day let alone when your throat is sore!! Shakeology saved the day that is for sure!! Over the next couple of days I was able to start adding food so I followed the portions and defrosted some of my homemade soups. I didn't workout so I decided to just wait and pull a RE~DO Monday the 10th!! I didn't cheat with the food or fall of the food wagon and I was proud of myself for not using food for comfort in my down time.

100% prescription free, 21 day fix back order, 21 Day fix hybrid, eat clean, eat to lose weight, Les Mills Pump, PCOS, PCOS chef, Sara Stakeley, Sarastakeley.com, Whitney Way Thore,
Success Club Reward

Look who got a new friend today!! I knew it was Tony!! Brian my Husband opened the box laughing!! It's a silly reward for a successful month in my business but I love it!! They are the fridge keepers!! No cheese!!!! No problem!! That's what they say when I open the door!!

Pump Hybrid
Les Mills Pump Hybrid schedule

So this weeks game plan!! I love the 21 Day fix workouts, but I am a Beachbody coach I have a library of wonderful in home workouts!! I'm not sure if it is the time change this week or the warmer weather in the north and the sun! AHHH the sun!! It is crazy to see smiles again and happiness ooze out of everyone with two nice snow free days it was 65o yesterday!!
So since Les Mills Pump is on sale this month and you can save $65 off your order to kick off spring and even get FREE Shipping on a weighted bar and 30 pounds of weights I decided to Hybrid the 21 day fix with PUMP !! My favorite happy heart workout!! LOL
I will follow this schedule and track my caloric burn and adjust my meal plan according to the 400 deficit with the 21 Day fix.

100% prescription free, 21 day fix back order, 21 Day fix hybrid, eat clean, eat to lose weight, Les Mills Pump, PCOS, PCOS chef, Sara Stakeley, Sarastakeley.com, Whitney Way Thore,

Last but not least!! I was shown a playback on a news channel and it was shocking and sad to me to see this. As a women who has PCOS (polycystic ovarian syndrome) since I was 13 years old 21 YEARS!! I was sad to see this not for the weight issue but for the health, and future of many women including Whitney Way Thore.

With all this talk in the news about PCOS and Whitney it made me stop and think.... I was her!! At 30 that was me...
I know how it feels to be Whitney Way Thore.
I was 30 and I loved myself the way I was.

100% prescription free, 21 day fix back order, 21 Day fix hybrid, eat clean, eat to lose weight, Les Mills Pump, PCOS, PCOS chef, Sara Stakeley, Sarastakeley.com, Whitney Way Thore,
My wedding Age 30 Sara Stakeley beat PCOS
What I found out is I was sick... and the prescriptions I was told would help didn't.
I tried everything too!!
I think anyone should dance at any size and be proud of it, however I know that you can not give up on your future and that is so much BIGGER then Skinny Jeans. 



Here is my Story with the Beachbody Challenge Workouts and Shakeology 



With the Reset I beat PCOS, High Blood Pressure, and Post Concussive Disorder as well as Vertigo!!
Yes I had a BIG LIFE !!

I had a BIG Change with the Beachbody Ultimate Reset

100% prescription free, 21 day fix back order, 21 Day fix hybrid, eat clean, eat to lose weight, Les Mills Pump, PCOS, PCOS chef, Sara Stakeley, Sarastakeley.com, Whitney Way Thore,
Healthy and Happy Lunch in the Sun







This may be my next subject to cover here on my Blog!!
The real story of PCOS and how I was able to BEAT PCOS Naturally!!

XO Sara







No comments:

Post a Comment