Friday, February 7, 2014

You can have your Shamrock Shake.... And Stay Healthy Too!!

 I can remember always enjoying a SHAMROCK SHAKE around St. Patty's Day!! At the time I thought I was in hog heaven, I guess that was why it was OK to eat a fish fillet meal and wash it down with a big shake after not eating all day between jobs, every Friday to go Bar tend at night tired because of  my nutrient rich meal I consumed!! Then have a red bull for desert!!  I can only imagine how fun I was to deal with coming home after that mess as I crashed into bed!!


So while these are some of the "treats" that I used to associate with St Patrick's Day I now have found another replacement for my cravings. At first I thought this whole Shakeology Shamrock shake was a crock of crap! I thought there was no way Shakeology could taste like a milkshake! Oh but let me tell you that it can and it DID! It totally met my expectations!!!


So now I can not only have a Shamrock Shake that will replace a meal at $4 bucks, but I can have 70+ superfood ingredients, the equivalent to 6 salads in one meal, not feel bloated, not kill my diet and still lose weight and have energy!!!
 Enjoying food is one of those things that I love to do!
 I enjoy sweets and this is another way I can make it healthy!










I actually made one for my husband last night and he really enjoyed it as well. I should also note that he is a hard sell. So for him to be on board, you know it's good!!!




Healthy Shamrock Shake
Ingredients for Shamrock Shakeology

So what's the ingredients?

Ingredients:


  • 8 oz Skim, Rice, Almond or Coconut Milk
  • 4 oz ice and water
  • splash of peppermint extract or some mint water (don't over do the extract or it will taste nasty!!!!)
  • 1 tsp all natural peanut butter
  • 2 tbsp vanilla sugar free instant pudding mix
  • 1 packet of Greenberry Shakeology
  • Blend and enjoy!!!
Sounds Crazy I know!! But trust me I am a expert on this important subject!!!


McDonalds Shamrock Shake at home
Healthy McDonald's Shake


 


Do you want to try your own Shamrock Shakeology?
  Do you want to know more great tips to turn your own health and fitness around?
  80% of your weight loss comes from your nutrition!
  Learn the tips and tricks that have made me successful in my own health and fitness journey!
 Join me on a 30 day Shakeology and Clean Eating Support Group.
 30 day money back guarantee!

Happy Filet of Fish~less Friday!!
Sara

No comments:

Post a Comment