Friday, February 28, 2014

21 Day Fix Home Made Peanut Butter Fudge Power Bars



On the 21 Day fix these little gems have been a key player in my sweet tooth!!
I have to hide them from my hubby!! I sent him to work today with this little sweet treat to remind him how much I love everything he does for me behind the scenes!!
We had a morning cup of JOE together, and he had to add a hole to his belt!!
2 belt holes down and we are on day 19 of the 21 day fix!!!! I must say I have been better about the no drink rule!! This man and his beer!!
But Success!! Healthy, Happy and still CRAZY after 14 years!! XO


Ingredients:
1 16 oz Jar Natural Creamy Peanut Butter
1  Cup Natural Honey
2 scoops Beachbody Vanilla protein powder or for more of a CHOCOLATE HEAVEN we tried them this week with 2 Scoops of Chocolate Shakeology!! EVEN BETTER!!
(Wonder what they would taste like with Strawberry Shakeology??? PB&J???)

3 Cups Rolled Old Fashioned Oats

homemade, protein, Power bars, yummy, get healthy, Sara Stakeley, easy, Love peanut butter, treat,
I replaced the gold standard with Shakeology!!

Directions:
1. Heat peanut butter in the microwave for 90 seconds.
2. Add in honey, stir.
3. Mix in protein powder.
4. Combine oats with peanut butter mixture.
5. Spread evenly in 9×13″ pan, and refrigerate for at least an hour.
homemade, protein, Power bars, yummy, get healthy, Sara Stakeley, easy, Love peanut butter, treat,
Peanut butter Heaven
6. Cut into 1 1/2″ squares, and enjoy!



Each 1 1/2″ fudge square has: 110 calories, 5 grams of fat, 12.5 grams of carbs, and 5.5 grams of protein.
 Fix Serving : I went less then the yellow container cause it has a lot of peanut butter!!
Fix 5 teaspoons of nut butter a day.

Little bit can go a long way with this one!!
YOUR WELCOME!!
You are going to LOVE me for this easy gem!! XOXOXOXO Sara

No comments:

Post a Comment