Wednesday, January 15, 2014

Set Goals, Dream it, Believe It!! 2014 will be a great year with P90X3 and the 21 Day Fix!!

As we kick off the new year it is a time to reflect on the past and move forward to the new year!


Beachbody weight loss transfermation
New Year, New Goals


When I look at my 2013 year it was a year full of BIG change!!
 My focus was to surround my life with people and things that only life me higher!! I was driven and had a goal to FIRE my BOSS!! Take Vacations and not have to use a credit card and make a income to support my family from home and make big moves in my life.



When I signed as a Beachbody coach in December of 2011 I did so because I loved the health benefits of Shakeology and I was off prescriptions for PCOS (poly cystic ovarian syndrome) that I had been on for 13 years, and high blood pressure medication that I had been told I would be on for the rest of my life due to family history.

New Year New You, lose weight, weight loss, New Year, financial freedom, vacation free, goals, job, make income from home, change lives, help others, purpose, help, make money, Sara Stakeley, new job, dream big, P90X3, 21 day fix,
Prescription  Free

I am a girl that loves a deal and I could save 25% on my shakeology order by signing as a preferred coach. In that first month in my business I was injured at home with a concussion and vertigo that didn't allow me to work outside the home or even get off the couch. Now I have worked as a skin tech in a spa for over 10 years and I love my job, but I will never have paid time off or sick days with this business. If I don't have clients I don't get paid!!
So that first month ended up a little different for me.... It became a way for me to make money from home save on my shakes and actually get my shakes paid for in the first month of my business. I even made enough to be able to have a Christmas and get gifts for family and friends. That was my AHA!! moment that this just might be something I CAN DO!!



http://youtu.be/fnafjydOV_w
Star Diamond Coach

As a Beachbody coach now over 2 years I was able to use the income from helping others achieve health and fitness online to take 3 vacations for free in 2013!!
With Beachbody I earned a trip to Vegas!! 

New Year New You, lose weight, weight loss, New Year, financial freedom, vacation free, goals, job, make income from home, change lives, help others, purpose, help, make money, Sara Stakeley, new job, dream big, P90X3, 21 day fix,
Vegas Team!!

I was able to take a beach vacation with my Husband paid in cash with fun money to spend during our 7 days!!
New Year New You, lose weight, weight loss, New Year, financial freedom, vacation free, goals, job, make income from home, change lives, help others, purpose, help, make money, Sara Stakeley, new job, dream big, P90X3, 21 day fix,
Beach Trip!!

I was able to earn a free trip to Leadership in September and stay in a amazing resort Dana Point in Laguna cliffs in California !!
Sara Stakeley
Laguna Beach


In the past I couldn't afford to vacation how I had dreamed because once again I was not paid for time off. As a Beachbody coach I was away and still made a paycheck on vacation!!

New Year New You, lose weight, weight loss, New Year, financial freedom, vacation free, goals, job, make income from home, change lives, help others, purpose, help, make money, Sara Stakeley, new job, dream big, P90X3, 21 day fix,
Paid on the Beach!!
Freedom in life to do what you want to do and not be tied down to a 9 to 5 is a dream to me and I am living it!!


In May I was able to "Fire my Boss" this was a scary BIG move for me!! I had a pretty set income at the spa where I was working for 8 years prior, a set clientele, and set hours where I would have to beg to receive time off. I was doing what I loved but feeling like a cash cow for someone who didn't appreciate me.   I continue to work at a local Spa but now I am able to run the Spa and work 3 days a week. I feel it is a good balance for me to continue to enjoy what I love to do outside of the home and continue to make a income and grow my business from home as well. This was the first Christmas in years I actually got to take some time off and enjoy the holidays with my family and friends.

New Year New You, lose weight, weight loss, New Year, financial freedom, vacation free, goals, job, make income from home, change lives, help others, purpose, help, make money, Sara Stakeley, new job, dream big, P90X3, 21 day fix,


 Beachbody has helped me financially but it has also helped me in ways that can not hold a dollar amount. It has provided me with a strong circle of friends that only want to lift you higher, and are so supportive and just tons of fun!!

I am writing this from home on a snow day for my Teacher husband because it is freezing here in Pa and when I asked him what do you think is the best thing that has happened to us since I became a coach he replied amazing trips with amazing people. The crazy part is we would of never met some of them or even crossed paths since they are from all over the U.S.!!


In the New year I have worked on a goal board and set up a clear plan for what I want this year for myself, my family, my business and team!
New Year New You, lose weight, weight loss, New Year, financial freedom, vacation free, goals, job, make income from home, change lives, help others, purpose, help, make money, Sara Stakeley, new job, dream big, P90X3, 21 day fix,
Goal for the year!!


My commitment to those that are on my team and to those that are joining my team is this!  We are not slowing down, we will not go stale, we will improve our processes, we will be even more successful, we will be a family, a team that works together and a team that supports each other in all that we do!  We will continue to share our knowledge and tips with each other and we will continue to be a team that has very high standards.  To my team I promise this, I have your back, I trust you and you can trust me!!  So lets make 2014 a year to REMEMBER!!!!!!

Be the first to know about the 21 day fix
Beachbody 21 Day Fix

For my fitness, my goal is to complete P90X3 down 30 pounds and then the 21 day fix which will come out February 3rd of this year.  My goal is to tighten up my diet and stay disciplined enough to lean out and really achieve the healthy goal weight I am working on.  I really do great but then I get comfortable and stop progressing!  I eat clean but to be lean that takes even more discipline.  I want to hit my goal weight and hold it!!
Motivation

My personal goal is to continue to grow in personal development which focuses on personal growth and leadership.  


motivation


The most important thing is this BALANCE!  I strive to maintain a healthy balance between my passion and my family! They are the ones that matter the most!  At the end of my life I want my husband to know that he is my driving force, my reason for working hard and that my work doesn't mean more than he does!!  I hope to continue to build this future that is full of happiness, love and compassion!

So, now that I have shared with you all of my sappy goals and my inner thoughts I want you to know this!  If you have ever considered becoming a coach or want to know more about coaching now is the time.  It's the start of a new year, a new opportunity to get connected to those that care about their health and fitness and to those that are seeking to better themselves, physically, emotionally and financially.  If you are looking to earn extra income or replace a current income please contact me today.  I am accepting applications for my next coach apprenticeship program.  I will only accept a limited number of people because my goal is to provide you with the best quality of service, guidance and support.  Realistically I can only do that for a small amount at a time!  So if you would like to be mentored by me, someone who is passionate about helping others I encourage you to fill out the application below to be considered for a spot on my team!!

What is a beachbody coach ?



XO Sara









HTML Forms powered by Wufoo

1 comment:

  1. Get daily ideas and guides for generating THOUSANDS OF DOLLARS per day ONLINE for FREE.
    GET FREE ACCESS INSTANLY

    ReplyDelete