Monday, January 20, 2014

P90X3 Two week review!!

So I got a late start in the month with my P90X3... I had family in for the Holidays until the New Year and we had a amazing break together!! However... I was exhausted after and feeling a little run down. I did a workout here and there but didn't feel like I was giving P90X3 the fresh start I wanted so I pulled a RE~DO!! And started again FRESH and FOCUSED January 6th!! That is what is nice about owning a workout DVD set at home it is yours!! You are in control of your time!! LOL!


P90X3 Review,challenge, eat clean, get healthy, lose weight, Lost 6 pounds in two weeks, motivation, P90X3, P90X3 review, Sara Stakeley, support, support group for P90X3, Week two P90X3, workout, workout 30 minutes a day,
P90X3 Review

Well after two weeks I have to say that headed into week three this week and writing this Monday after my workout... I love P90X3!! The first week was hard and I think I just needed to get the moves down and push through the sore muscles. But by week two I was already feeling better and even found a new love for CVX (Cardio Death with weights.. LOL) I actually enjoyed it!! Really the workouts are only 30 min, six days a week and if anything I peel myself off the floor and just keep going!!
It sounds crazy but I am excited to take my measurements in two weeks... I already feel a difference in my clothes and find myself stopping in front of the mirror to see a difference after my shower.
If you break it down I am only working out for 3 hours a week.... YEP!! THREE HOURS!! And I am down 6.5 POUNDS!! In the first two weeks!! I'LL take it!! :)

challenge, eat clean, get healthy, lose weight, Lost 6 pounds in two weeks, motivation, P90X3, P90X3 review, Sara Stakeley, support, support group for P90X3, Week two P90X3, workout, workout 30 minutes a day,
P90X3 Challenge pack

When I purchased P90X3 I bought it as a Challenge Pack with that I got a set of different workout DVD's that are mine for life, a meal plan with recipes, a personal trainer in my living room with a plan to follow, a fast and easy meal with Shakeology for everyday (that also replaces my horse pill multivitamin!),... support and motivation daily online in my challenge group, and hey I even got a free hat!!!
               
challenge, eat clean, get healthy, lose weight, Lost 6 pounds in two weeks, motivation, P90X3, P90X3 review, Sara Stakeley, support, support group for P90X3, Week two P90X3, workout, workout 30 minutes a day,

                        **** ALL FOR less than $6 DOLLARS A DAY ***** 

 I challenge you to find a meal and a workout a day for less and get results!! I am losing weight at a healthy rate and if I stay on this track I will be down 36 pounds at the end!! BOOM!!
I even allowed myself a little cheat and had a few beers over the weekend....... :)
But that was my cheat and I planned and prepped for it.... I was good all week!! 
I have been continuing to follow the Eat clean meal plan.. Because I love it!! And it has worked for me and really I don't feel like I am on a diet!! I post my meal plan every week in my Challenge group so that others can get ideas for meal ideas and by putting it out there for the closed online group to see it keeps me accountable! 
challenge, eat clean, get healthy, lose weight, Lost 6 pounds in two weeks, motivation, P90X3, P90X3 review, Sara Stakeley, support, support group for P90X3, Week two P90X3, workout, workout 30 minutes a day,
P90X3 week three meal plan


The challenge I am currently running is a closed Facebook group so only members of the group can see what is posted and I have to say the motivation and support is awesome!! I really can't wait to jump on Facebook in the morning and check on this group!! Everyone is doing a Beachbody workout of choice and replacing one meal a day with Shakeology we all have very different goals with this challenge some want t lose the last 10 pounds, some want to get better with eating habits for themselves and their family, and some are like me when I started and they have a lot of weight to lose. Everyone is very supportive and it is nice to see the friendships already starting to form as we head into week three. I know it is crazy but we are like a little online family and some are local but some are not and I hope to meet them someday face to face.
One thing I have learned is that supportive women are still in this world and weight loss can be very personal but not here... you somehow learn to break down that wall and get real with eachother and give it your all through the good and bad. Not like a weekly meeting where I have felt like I was somehow being punished for being overweight!! I could cry at the thought and for how much my world has changed since I found Beachbody over 2 years ago!! The friendships I have made and for the lives I have changed all while helping mine.
I know time can be hard and maybe you feel lost and have tried EVERYTHING!! But I will tell you if you are ready.. learn to let go.. YOU CAN DO THIS TOO!!!


challenge, eat clean, get healthy, lose weight, Lost 6 pounds in two weeks, motivation, P90X3, P90X3 review, Sara Stakeley, support, support group for P90X3, Week two P90X3, workout, workout 30 minutes a day,


My next Challenge group is forming now and if you are ready fill out this application and we can find the best way for you to reach your goals!!!
If it is P90X3 it can still be yours at $6 Bucks a day for EVERTHING!! 3 HOURS a week!!!
It will be on sale till the end of the month, but after that the sale will be done.
Can you do that?? Message me with questions s_bucuren@hotmail.com 


HTML Forms powered by Wufoo

No comments:

Post a Comment